Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT stalemate settings?

Looked around the cfg files and can't find any setting to extend the stale mate time for FT. There are some stalemate settings for CTF but thats all I could find.

Thanks
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Can you please explain what stalemate is in the context of FT? I can find no trace of it in the code, is there such a feature in FT at all?

Hi

What happens is after a while I believe 3-5 min if both teams have a player still unfrozen the game announced a Stalemate and the match ends.

Mind you I'm using of one Mario's branches so maybe he has something in there.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

You can change the round time limit in seconds with this cvar:
g_freezetag_round_timelimit
[Image: 230.png]

(06-09-2013, 07:49 PM)Mario Wrote: You can change the round time limit in seconds with this cvar:
g_freezetag_round_timelimit

Hmm tried it wiht 15 and even 600 (thought maybe it was in sec.) but the matches started to end in 15 seconds before everyone was frozen. Odd, removed the setting and it went back to normal.

(06-09-2013, 07:41 PM)end user Wrote: Mind you I'm using of one Mario's branches so maybe he has something in there.

Specify that in your first post next time, otherwise people will assume you're using defaults. Wink

EDIT: Although I don't think it's relevant to this here issue.

Note that changes to g_freezetag_round_timelimit take place in the new round (same for g_freezetag_warmup), and yes, timelimit is in seconds with default value 180 = 3 mins.

(06-10-2013, 04:14 AM)terencehill Wrote: Note that changes to g_freezetag_round_timelimit take place in the new round (same for g_freezetag_warmup), and yes, timelimit is in seconds with default value 180 = 3 mins.

ok this time it seems to have worked for some reason restart in console didn't do anything till i shut the server down and started again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minsta Settings Aguaumreal 2 2,282 09-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Aguaumreal
  Is there a list of server settings? Lorizean 1 3,300 06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Minelayer settings? end user 2 3,610 05-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: end user
  Server ignoring various server.cfg settings TheLastProject 2 5,223 03-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Last Post: TheLastProject