Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] A little thing teamplay really needs.

TDM CA KH... (all the teamplay types with mixed spawnpoints)

There should be a function in the mutators menu which allows you to decide if(/whether) you start at team specific start points or not...

because its sometimes very silly when i start next to my enemy

for example: in my apocalypsis map, where the members of each team starts in a little room and have to find their enemies

SO PLEASE DEV-TEAM PIMP OUR XONOTIC.

i don'T understand... if the teams start in their own room, wheres the problem then? do you want to be able to choose that you spawn in the enemy base?

g_tdm_team_spawns

I made a thread about this a week ago, go back a page from the thread index.

Also, parasti, I've looked for g_tdm_team_spawns in my nex 2.5.2 default build (several times) and it doesn't exist. Can you please explain this?
Humans... Dodgy

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by a judicious application of carnivorous dinosaurs." -JayIsGames.com

You may not realize this, but 2.5.2 is ancient. Tongue The cvar was added on October 30, 2009, which is half a year ago.

Really, 2.5.2 is that old? Wow, this is like the third time this week that I've been blindsided by something that should be blatantly obvious. I need to pay more attention...

Anyway, where could I find code to add said cvar to my Nexuiz build and instructions on how to "install" it?
Humans... Dodgy

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by a judicious application of carnivorous dinosaurs." -JayIsGames.com

No need to shout in the topic just to get more attention.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Also, KH does not honor the cvar, as I have not figured out how to solve then problems with maps that define team spawns for red and blue, but not yellow or pink team.

In fact, IIRC there aren't even entity names for these.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

Sorry to be repetitive/impatient, but could someone PLEASE tell me how to "install" the g_tdm_team_spawns cvar into my build of nexuiz and how to make it work! :puppydog eyes:
Humans... Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Screw the brain dead bot campaign, this is what singleplayer REALLY should be Lee_Stricklin 7 6,767 05-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  [SUGGESTION] Xonotic needs a clearer website displaying mods satuim 13 17,793 07-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  [SUGGESTION] Xonotic Needs A New Logo Loafers 27 23,753 06-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Last Post: satuim
  [SUGGESTION] Evening teams out a little... rocknroll237 17 15,318 09-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Last Post: rocknroll237
  [SUGGESTION] some little useful features (for the "create" tab) _para 0 1,956 12-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Last Post: _para