Create an account

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it
80.77%
21 80.77%
I don't like it
7.69%
2 7.69%
No clue Tongue
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[SUGGESTION] Awards/Achivements [Spoilers!]

Thanks Cortez. I am indeed working on a stats tracking system. The good thing is that I've built a subsystem for achievements already. The bad things are that I don't have much time to work on stats and that Xonotic code changes are needed to support certain achievement types (kill streaks, for example).
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

(05-14-2010, 06:21 PM)Roanoke Wrote: This could be cool. There could be an awards menu with the name of the award, an icon, a short description under it, and clicking/hovering will say when you got the award (date, time).

But please, realistic awards. 5 frags with one shot? Has anyone ever done this? 50 kill spree?

My highest kill spree is 78.

You can easily get insane kill streaks with a lot of weak bots Tongue

But in normal matches, 50 is possible, but very hard, in minsta+hook games almost impossible. My highest with minsta is 27.

But in minsta, it is certainly possible to get 5 kills with one shot, with weapons thats almost impossible.

So there of course should be rewards for this!

Mepper's right. Though I set the bots to godlike. Smile But it helps when its TDM and egg and bacon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [SUGGESTION] The Phoenix Easter Egg [ SPOILERS ] unfa 12 14,083 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Last Post: unfa