Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New....Kinda

Hello.....my god i hate this user name...i made it a while back
guess ill just have to deal with it

To begin im a really old nexuiz player and recently wanted to get back into the whole mix so i dropped in to see if this project died or not

I used to be apart of Peace Brothers i think i remember them being popular....ive been apart of other clans too like CCC but im not sure if they were big or not
i was kinda involved with nexuiz ninjas

My favorite game mode was minsta.....i think after a while minsta servers were the only popular game servers before Xonotic kicked off. I could be wrong though after all its been a while.

on second thought i might have been in BOT clan too....or atleast i remember talking to a BOT mario alot playing many 1v1s in this server with the craziest maps

EDIT: did some reasearch and found the old website with list of clans (cant even believe thats still up)
i remember being apart of g
also made me remember Mon....i was never in that but i remember everyone getting orgasms over thier player skins Monks of nexuiz were players everyone seem to look up to......and how people got invitations seemed mysterious to me. I got pretty good at the game but i never got in....probably because i never interacted with the forums at all......even so those players had really good skills i could never hope to get

But wow the nostaliga is rushing in as i download this game......even if there arent many active servers if i can find a minsta game ill be fine

(08-02-2013, 11:11 AM)ON71IN3 G4M3R Wrote: BOT mario

[Image: kelso-burn.jpg]

What was your nick back then in Nexuiz?

i had so many i can remember...i had a habit of changing them
Zero tolerance
Nineball
Azure
Blue dragon
Red dragon
Red

I think i kept blue/red dragon and red for the longest

Hi!! I think I remember you! Did you not also play some CTF? It's great to see you here!

PB is still around, although we don't play a lot. Some of us still hang out on irc! It's #pb.xonotic on quakenet.

EDIT: Yeah! I remember doing some laser tricks with you I think.

I remember fragging red dragon! Hi and welcome (back)!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Hello and welcome to Xonotic!

@Mirio: LOL! Big Grin

I forgot to mention that I can rename your forum account if you want! Just send me a PM.

i need someone to tell me though maybe my memory is just bad but i swore there was a mario ....oh well mirio mario
once i get back into the game i might run into familar faces

Yes i was a big ctf player my favorite maps were
great wall 9all versions)
miniman ( variations)
facing worlds
running man was a classic to me.....

on a certain map the quote "like spinning plates" always came up. Eh im just having nostaliga again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIB3OLoPl...921363A664 i hope that song is sitll in the game

ON71IN3 G4M3R is now BlueDragon!

(08-05-2013, 11:27 PM)BlueDragon Wrote: on a certain map the quote "like spinning plates" always came up. Eh im just having nostaliga again

That was mikectf2! Good map!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to xonotic, not new to Canada! Snollygoster 10 5,894 06-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Beagle