Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Life?

How's life?
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

It's going OK, you?

(08-03-2013, 11:13 AM)aa Wrote: How's life?

It sure is!

Doing alright. Work is a bit stressful, home is a bit stressful. I make the best of things.

Quote:Life... Life never changes.

Or does it? Life has changed.

Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes.

No, of course it is. Is Life.

Yes.

No...

Yes?
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

To me, life is like existing in a prison.

You do your best to be a decent citizen and redeem yourself of your past mistakes, but you end up getting fucked in the ass.

@zykure

lol ^^

Life. Loathe it or ignore it. You can't like it.

A little less stressfull atm but 4 weeks ago was a full year of 6 days per week/sometimes 7 leaving home at around 7-8am and getting back at around 9-9:30pm.

Work is an hour each way highway driving and every second day I had to drive around picking stock for the store so by the time I got to work I was already driving 3-4 hours. Damn eventually crashed and had to change my schedule but my business is still not where it should be but health is more important than working myself to death.

In the words of Bill McNeal Good Times, Good Times.

[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

[quote='hutty' pid='61056' dateline='1375646471']
[/quote]
Its not... so... ... ...?
Nice new avatar, hutty
[quote='Mr. Bougo' pid='61043' dateline='1375629326']
[quote='aa' pid='60993' dateline='1375546384']
How's life?
[/quote]
It sure is!
[/quote]
[quote='machine!' pid='61036' dateline='1375623030']
It's going OK, you?
[/quote]
Fine, i am still alive, but suffering a little bit from hotness and bright light behind the monitor.

[quote='zykure' pid='61071' dateline='1375653741']
[quote]
Life... Life never changes.

Or does it? Life has changed.

Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes.

No, of course it is. Is Life.

Yes.

No...

Yes?
[/quote]
I wonder where THAT came from?

[quote]War. War never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium. For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth.

In 2077, the storm of world war had come again. In two brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise.
[/quote]
[quote]
War. War never changes.
The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted. Too many humans, not enough space or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

The earth was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing, an atomic spark struck by human hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire rained from the skies. Continents were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Humanity was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the background radiation that blanketed the earth.

A quiet darkness fell across the planet, lasting many years. Few survived the devastation. Some had been fortunate enough to reach safety, taking shelter in great underground vaults. When the great darkness passed, these vaults opened, and their inhabitants emerged to begin their lives again.

But the scars left by the war have not yet healed. And the Earth has not forgotten.[/quote]

(08-04-2013, 08:06 PM)aa Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 05:02 PM)zykure Wrote:
Quote:
I wonder where THAT came from?

First of all, I have the impression that you used way too many [quote] tags in your post, and now look at the result! Tongue

Secondly, I heard your posted quotations somewhere before, but that's actually not where my (pseudo-)quote came from... Ever heard of "Duty Calls"?! Big Grin

[Image: frankerz.png]

First of all, I have the impression that you used way too many
Quote: tags in your post, and now look at the result! Tongue

Secondly, I heard your posted quotations somewhere before, but that's actually not where my (pseudo-)quote came from... Ever heard of "Duty Calls"?! Big Grin

Never!

YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!!11!!!1!

Quote:
(08-05-2013, 09:05 AM)aa Wrote: First of all, I have the impression that you used way too many
Quote: tags in your post, and now look at the result! Tongue

Secondly, I heard your posted quotations somewhere before, but that's actually not where my (pseudo-)quote came from... Ever heard of "Duty Calls"?!
aa Wrote:Big Grin

Never!
[/quote]

And now for the sake of completeness, something completely divverent:

Ahh, yes I've played Duty Calls.

It was awesome. But it's supposed to be an advert for Bulletstorm.

(08-04-2013, 06:48 PM)tZork Wrote: Life. Loathe it or ignore it. You can't like it.

i like my life. I really do. It could be better of course, but hey, it's not THAT bad either.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

You need to study your HHGTTG better kuniu Wink

Well, kuniu, the most important part is to brush your teeth twice a day, is it?

Always look on the bright side of life!
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HALF LIFE BLACK MESA OUT NOW! rocknroll237 52 38,717 09-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Micha
  Half-Life 2 and Portal movies MirceaKitsune 4 7,245 08-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  Real life sucks theShadow 19 20,542 02-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: The mysterious Mr. 4m