Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New wheels!

I got a new car. Big Grin

[Image: 330d_001.jpg]
[Image: 330d_002.jpg]
[Image: 330d_007.jpg]

Amazingly it has NVIDIA graphics for the navigation system so it can do things in 3D which is nice. I wouldn't expect Xonotic to be portable to it though!
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Holy shit, nice car!

Love the aggressive look from the front. All Beemers should look like that. Smile

w00t, congrats!

I'm still struggling with my driving licence Sad I ran out of "resources" to continue learning this month.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Even though I suppose my Nvidia GPU is faster, I won't ever get a speeding ticket with mine. Tongue
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Nice car! I'm saving to one aswel(although one far from this price level Wink ).

Hey guys, I got a new car recently. Here it is:

[Image: Newcar.jpg]

Nice cars, people!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

(09-09-2013, 05:16 PM)rocknroll237 Wrote: Hey guys, I got a new car recently. Here it is:

[Image: Newcar.jpg]

You know that sort of looks like a car actually from the rear 3/4. The DVIs are the exhausts and the rear bracket right angle looks like a spoiler. Plus given the size, cost, noise and power consumption of recent gaming cards you're probably on a similar scale as a car too.

Surprisingly it'll play FLAC files but it won't play OGG Vorbis so I'll need to change that to get Xonotic running... Lol. Performance wise I'd expect it to be on a par with a net book so really not worth investigating. But it will hit 100kmh in the same time as a Lamborghini Countach so I don't care!

(09-11-2013, 08:56 AM)edh Wrote: But it will hit 100kmh in the same time as a Lamborghini Countach so I don't care!

drive safely
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

... and brush your teeth twice a day and before and after driving.

no, come on, you shouldn't brush your teeth too often, it's not healthy!
Frogg on Instagram

(09-11-2013, 11:52 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: no, come on, you shouldn't brush your teeth too often, it's not healthy!

Wears the enamel away.

Ok, when then? After driving? To wash all road dirt of? Or before, to drive with clean teeth and be cool?

After breakfast, to be cool.
Frogg on Instagram

Just like me... but i dont drive.

and after supper.

Heh mine can drive over yours

[Image: truck_02.jpg]

And my work truck

[Image: f150.jpg]
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Haha! Big Grin

@end user how much fuel do those consume?

(09-12-2013, 01:23 AM)machine! Wrote: Haha! Big Grin

@end user how much fuel do those consume?

The Bronco was $25 per day when gas was .97/L Right now it be closer to $35. This use to be my daily driver for a few years. It would cost me around $900+ per month in gas Big Grin

THe F150 is about $30 per day 100KM to and from work but now I mostly use it when I have to pick stuff up at the whoesalers other wise I use my Toyota Yaris which is about $10 per day.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

(09-11-2013, 07:46 PM)end user Wrote: [Image: truck_02.jpg]
Nothing says America quite as much as a jacked up Ford Bronco with flames down the side! Big Grin I'm guessing the jacking up does hit fuel economy and it must be a bit of a handful to drive!

Did your company pay for the F150 (and the fuel)? Is it the 'economical' V6 or the V8?

I did 1000km this week, no stress and virtually all driving on the paddles. Have never been a fan of automatic gear boxes but this one is better than any manual I've driven as you can put it into a PROPER manual mode. It's got 8 gears which helps and I just find it better to keep the enginer gently turning over 99% of the time at low revs. When you want to go for an overtake just hit the left paddle a few times and it's pretty effortless. I did burn off some pushy kid out of a roundabout this afternoon as he was getting a bit too close behind and needed to be shown who was boss!

Fuel economy sucks but back then my job paid enough I didn't have to worry about it. It handles ok for a lifted truck although with the tires its a bit crazy on fresh/shallow snow, basically get the fuck out of my way I'm stopping. On deep snow it kicks ass.

No the F150 is not a company truck but I do have to use a few day per week to pick up stuff for my business. The F150 is a 5.7L its not bad on the highway if you don't drive like me Big Grin Ido write off the gas for car usage so instead of paying myself more I just use the gas write off which saves me on taxes.

Quote:Nothing says America quite as much as a jacked up Ford Bronco with flames down the side!

That should be

Nothing says Canadian Beaver quite as much as a jacked up Ford Bronco with flames down the side!

(09-12-2013, 04:44 PM)end user Wrote: Nothing says Canadian Beaver quite as much as a jacked up Ford Bronco with flames down the side!

Do you work as a lumberjack then? Big Grin

(09-13-2013, 04:34 AM)edh Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 04:44 PM)end user Wrote: Nothing says Canadian Beaver quite as much as a jacked up Ford Bronco with flames down the side!

Do you work as a lumberjack then? Big Grin

Close I own a Hydroponics store lol