Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Emerald City LANFest

Pro Battle League will be at the 2013 EmeraldCityLANFest on 10/4-10/6. We will be hosting a Xonotic Duo Tournament! We are on stations J1-4. www.battlealeague.com for more information on Seattle area play.

What the hell?

(09-19-2013, 03:52 PM)Mirio Wrote: What the hell?

These people play Xonotic and decided to organize a tournament at this intel-sponsored LAN party in Emerald City.

What the hell are you talking about, Mirio Tongue

Pretty late annoucement and not that much players in NA? ;P

Here are stats for a server I help run based in Seattle:

http://stats.xonotic.org/server/381

So who are these Seattle-area Xonotic players? I can only think of a few offhand, and they're mostly minsta players. If there's some sort of LAN-based Xonotic scene in Seattle, tell them to get online! I wanna play them!

(09-19-2013, 03:52 PM)Mirio Wrote: What the hell?

I'm so confused! D:

Surely it's available for anyone's who attending to sign up, not just people from Seattle guys? Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Seattle's far, though, and with only 2 weeks notice... :\

Hm. This thread sucks.

I suppose I'll have to move it away if it's abandoned like that by the original poster. There's no point in posting ads in the contests section if you're going to disappear right after.

Let's wait a few more days with that, this 2013 EmeraldCityLANFest seems a little larget thing.
Also, PBL will oragnise another little LAN @ a restaurant's opening next week if I'm right.

Though I also would like to see some response from the TO (also, why do they have two different forum logins?).
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

(09-21-2013, 03:44 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Hm. This thread sucks.

I suppose I'll have to move it away if it's abandoned like that by the original poster. There's no point in posting ads in the contests section if you're going to disappear right after.

It's fine, they belong to the same team.

(09-19-2013, 04:38 PM)Mirio Wrote: Pretty late annoucement and not that much players in NA? ;P

Gizmo posted this mostly to let everyone know that something is going on with Xonotic in the Pacific Northwest here in NA. We didn't hear about LANfest until the last minute. We doubt anyone there has heard of Xonotic yet so the outcome is not so much a fantastic tournament as it is an introduction of Xonotic to pc gamers. And of course, a fun time.

Sorry for the AFK everyone. I am new to the forums and I expected an email if someone replied to it.

We will be at the Emerald City LANFest spreading the word about PBL and Xonotic. As tbutlerPBL mentioned we did find out about LANfeat at the last minute and are working hard to pull something together.

If there is anyone in the Seattle area that would like to join us for more LAN play we are hosting more local events. Our website will have more info on it.

Sounds good guys, hope to see more soon Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back my 2013! Finko 23 10,116 01-31-2019, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Mirio
Heart XQC #52 (Duel/Minsta+Hook; Any/Beginner skills allowed), 30.11.2013 Love 36 38,565 01-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: -maniac|Su-
  Duel World Championship 2013 Mirio 90 75,321 09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mirio