Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
map idea - unnamed (yet)

"Last night a little dancer...."

uh, okay. Last night i dreamed i was watching/downloading an awesome movie and when i woke up i wanted to finish downloading....

yeah.

Well, but at least i have an idea for a map: a lunar base, a ship/shuttle in low orbit and a(nother) shuttle/container docking to the ship, shuttle or base. i would like to see the actual procedure of docking, either looping or just once (the docking could easily take long enough to fill a good match).
4m038105 - Be the change.

I've had a similar idea. I wanted to do it for an assault map.
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

I had a similar idea of three modules, two orbiting modules and one center module. The orbiting modules contained flags. Every so often, the orbiting modules would close their bulkheads and rotate around the center module 180 degrees. They would dock and the bulkheads would open.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure exactly how you could really "do that" per se...

If someone can figure that out and build a proof-of-concept map, that'd be schweet!
Humans... Dodgy

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by a judicious application of carnivorous dinosaurs." -JayIsGames.com

A set of maps like this would be cool! Maybe it will inspire someone to make this movie....

i want to say only this much: ninjas in space
4m038105 - Be the change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moonprison: A nice custom skybox that I don't know how to use yet Greaserpirate 1 9,496 10-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Last Post: tZork
  Shotgun Idea Jergling 21 23,315 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Kasofa