Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wherein Antibody goes inactive for a bit

Information 
Hi folks, Antibody here! (somewhere Smilecythe is chuckling)

I'm going inactive for a bit. That means I won't be have too much time to spend on stats, voting, commentating, and playing. Don't fret, though! It isn't because of a lack of inspiration or any recent drama (I'm relatively immune to drama, thankfully), but for a rather good reason - I just welcomed a new daughter to my family! She's really quite demanding of my time and energy, so I wanted to be up front with everyone about it. This community has its fair share of fathers, and each of them know the commitments and accompanying exhaustion all too well. It is time for me to experience that again myself (this is my second daughter, BTW).

I'll still be hanging out on IRC and here, ofc, so feel free to ping me with things from time to time. Just know that I won't be able to get to a lot of them until about 3 months from now!

Cheers everyone!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Good luck & have fun!

Congrats again. Wink

NICE!

Congrats!

And... Good luck :O
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

Heeey, although I'm sure we will miss you in our little community for the time being, I'm glad to hear the good news! Congrats again, and all the best for you and your family! Smile
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Congrats and thanks for all the awesome work on Xonstat!

Congrats!

Side note: who taught you to put your nickname in your thread titles? Big Grin

gratz,
tiny request for the far future: displaying elo change next to the up/down arrow and simple elo change graph (for example your elo was 100, 156, then 250, then 150 again etc)

Congratulations and I hope everybody is well! I wish you a lot of energy and may the sleep be with you all!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

rk Speaking about yourself in third person is the first sign of mental instability.

Congratuations, great work, Antibody!

gl hf
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

(10-07-2013, 02:14 PM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: gratz,
tiny request for the far future: displaying elo change next to the up/down arrow and simple elo change graph (for example your elo was 100, 156, then 250, then 150 again etc)

The actual elo change is already displayed as a tooltip, and you can see the changes for all players in each game if you click on the arrow icon. Showing the elo change in the "recent games" table was there before, but dropped to make the table look cleaner.
Elo graph is something I as well had suggested some time ago (before we had these new awesome graphs), and I'm sure we can put together something once Antibody is available again.

But let's not turn this thread into another suggestions thread for Xonstat... Smile
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Enjoy your family Smile

Congratulations again mate! Have fun with the family Smile
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Congratulations! I'm always happy when my kids are in bed and I can relax by playing some Xonotic Smile
[Image: 2405.png]

Congrats!
[Image: 237.png]

Congratulations, mate. Lot's of energy!

What are the chances her first words are gonna be "Antibody here" pronounced in that same marble smooth commentary accent?

Big Grin

(10-07-2013, 02:14 PM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: displaying elo change next to the up/down arrow and simple elo change graph (for example your elo was 100, 156, then 250, then 150 again etc)

Hover over the arrow and you will see the delta. Like so:

[Image: 20131017_elo_arrow_hover.png]

I don't want an Elo graph right now.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

(10-17-2013, 07:44 AM)Antibody Wrote: Hover over the arrow and you will see the delta. Like so:

Yeah, but it gets obnoxious very quickly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And the highest ping award goes to end user 1 2,925 06-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Last Post: rocknroll237
  Warsow goes 1.0 Micha 24 20,972 08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: frostwyrm333
  Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit Lee_Stricklin 14 18,550 07-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Roanoke