Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Censorship on Totalhalibut's channel

He kindly requested, so here it goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfgoDDh4kE0

Note, there are no ads on this particular video. Heh.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Sort of clever move by the developer actually.

Game got bad critique anyway, but with this move people are going to talk about it for some time now still - like here on this forums now. Smile I've never heard about this game before.
It's only bad PR if no one is talking about you anymore. Wink

In my eye, the developers are total assholes. I'd make sure they won't see a cent from me in the future after this.

(10-21-2013, 03:50 AM)CuBe0wL Wrote: In my eye, the developers are total assholes. I'd make sure they won't see a cent from me in the future after this.

Same here.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(10-21-2013, 03:50 AM)CuBe0wL Wrote: In my eye, the developers are total assholes. I'd make sure they won't see a cent from me in the future after this.
If the game was bad you wouldn't buy it anyway. Better for you that this has happened in this case as it means there's no chance of you wasting your money on it now. Afterall even if the review was not censored and was bad you wouldn't think of going out and buying the game. Well, there was Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing...

A bad move on their part but just because someone asks for a video to be taken down does not make their claims on copyright correct, as this has demonstrated. If you do not take on these issues in a serious manner you will never win, hence sending immature emails to people who have a serious job to do is not the way to pursue it.
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Yes, the message almost lost along the lines that the developers were total assholes: the large problem isn't that they wanted to take a bad review down, but the fact how easily they could censor it without contacting Totalhalibut on the first hand, and asking him directly.

I totally agree with TB on that subject, that Developer clearly is an .... that can't take criticism (which is just one part of the problem) and because of how easy Youtube makes it, could just remove a Video that he didn't like, for no other reason than that. I hope noone else buys their crap anymore.

Wolfseye
[Image: QD2BT.png]

Well, that backfired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Devastating internet censorship plan (new SOPA) to be put in practice from July! MirceaKitsune 21 20,381 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: MirceaKitsune
  Help fight internet censorship and SOPA! MirceaKitsune 22 24,737 03-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Maddin