Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh, hi...

Um... Hello.
Quote:...
What do I put here?
Undecided
I was eating my sock when I wrote this signature....

Uh... i dunno... welcome... maybee... well.. have fun... or somthing... like tha... good luck!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Well the forum section title says it all, if you're new and would like to introduce yourself, this is where you can do that. You apparently have forgotten to include the self-introduction in your post. If you don't know what to put there, get to know yourself so you can tell us (if you still like to, ofc).

Big Grin
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome.

(11-05-2013, 05:47 PM)Halogene Wrote: Well the forum section title says it all, if you're new and would like to introduce yourself, this is where you can do that. You apparently have forgotten to include the self-introduction in your post. If you don't know what to put there, get to know yourself so you can tell us (if you still like to, ofc).

Big Grin

You just turned another player away!

Don't worry, memeticbiohazard, don't listen to Halogene, there is no pressure on you, do and write whatever you want!

Okay...
Uh... I'm a person. I ate a super taco last weekend.
I'm sort of random. Brony. Uh...
DERP?
I really don't know what the line is between just being friendly and giving personal info away...
I was eating my sock when I wrote this signature....

Yes well, this IS a forum section specifically for introducing yourself. There's no requirement to introduce yourself, but it's always a good idea to put some content into a post - if you don't, why would you want to post in the first place? :o)

Hi then, person. I hope the super taco was tasty and met your expectations. Randomness leads to versatility to some extent, which is a good thing! For bronies see the dedicated thread: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=2331
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Aah! Another person! Hi, person, nice to meet you. You are random. I, unfortunatly, not random. I am crazy.

hi tavros

Welcome!

Welcome fellow brony!

Soon we will take over xon))

Soon.
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons