Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoN clan

So, I was in two different clans in Nexuiz, of course, Nexuiz 2.5 and before. I miss them a lot. Now I decided to start my own clan. I don't have a clan page or irc channel yet. But will work on it. Currently, there are two of us. I hope to recruit more as time goes on. As I get things rolling, I will announce them. Current members are: Acidic (myself)
Chevyblazing

Cool! Nice to see new clans coming up! Smile

May I ask what´s the prefered gamemode of your clan? CTF, DM, Minsta, or even another mode?

CON seems to be a popular tag. ;D

After a while, most things are regurgitated, even clan tags. Smile Considering where I am from, it's fitting. As to a response to Maddin, for the time being, we will fine tune our skills in CTF+Minsta, however, eventually I would like to have a dedicated server for Last Man Standing. I had an addiction to the John Galt servers on Nexuiz. There was something about the weapons, speed, grappling, and the suspense of having only 5 lives. Wink Not to mention bragging rights for those that can outlast some wicked players...

Check it out! clanofcons.iclanwebsites.com! I just launched it! Yeah it's free, but here it is! I'm just getting started!

What does CoN actually mean?

COPYCATS!!!!!
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Yeah, there kind of already is a "con" clantag: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=346

It's an acronym. A simple acronym. It's also a free game. With small numbers that play. I'll keep my clan, thank you. Maybe some more time could be spent worrying about other things? Considering the lack of a solid community of players and such. Encouraging playing in general would be better than fretting over three letters. Is it trademarked? Case in point. I suggest moving on from this.

Hey, I'm not saying you're in the wrong or anything. I'm just saying you're at risk of running into other people sporting a [CoN] tag that aren't in the same clan. Make of that what you will, I'm just informing you in case you did not know already.

CoN makes me think of Confectionary, ie sweets so i like it. Good luck, guys/girls!!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 427 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,021 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,253 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,119 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,327 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,834 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,643 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,941 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,159 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,442 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp