Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] no more map voting?

Recently, I started to not see the maps to vote on at the end of a match until only 2 choices were left, with the other 7 as blank thumbnails with the "if-you-can-see-this-the-code-is-broken" message. Now (as of three days ago), I never see map choices. I've discovered that I can still vote by pressing appropriate number keys, but I can't see what to vote for. Although I only play on a couple of servers, this happens on each server I've connected to.

Running 0.7 on Mint, upgraded a while back from 0.6. No recent (past month or more) updates installed by me, but I do get new csprogs.dat quite frequently. I tried going back to an old known-good config.cfg file, no help.

Ideas?

AFAIK that happens if there's some communication issue between the server and the client. Does it happen on some specific server?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up [NEED HELP] How to add more bots in multiplayer funbags 0 531 03-30-2023, 10:13 PM
Last Post: funbags
  [NEED HELP] Change mapinfo to make a CTF map a CTS map. Bhagwa-Yodhak-69 3 2,309 09-08-2020, 06:03 AM
Last Post: _para
  [NEED HELP] No more music online? Aguaumreal 1 1,650 02-19-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [NEEDS INFO] cant download map, black map area jaybates86 5 6,886 10-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Halogene