Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol nice @%&* price

So I've been meaning to find any local raves which there arent too many here since 2003 Tongue. Anyway found an interesting electronic music festival called Bass Coast its about 2 hours away from me. Well hit up the buy ticket page and this is what I see https://www.elevate.com/boxoffice/?cref=...1f&goto=GA

Lol WTF? Almost fell off my chair laughing at the price. Events like this are rare here as electronic music hits its peak here in 2001 and then died off but come on, what fucking idiot would charge or spend that much to go camping with some dj's and fancy lasers?
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

220$ for a festival. Thasts about 163€ and actually quite cheap for a bigger festival. I dont actually know how big it is but since its the only one in the region they can make the price.

last year i paid ca. 150€ for the hurricane Festival and this year 120€ for DEICHBRAND. So just a tad cheaper. But just think of the price people pay for the really famous festivals like Tomorrowland and Rocken am Ring.

also
(01-31-2014, 04:04 AM)end user Wrote: what fucking idiot would charge or spend that much to go camping with ...

...good friends get horribly drunk and have a weekend of good music and lots of fun!
How to Englich?

Glastonbury tickets start at £210 and it still sells out within hours of tickets being advertised.
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

(01-31-2014, 08:57 AM)edh Wrote: Glastonbury tickets start at £210 and it still sells out within hours of tickets being advertised.

Ah but thats on a differenbt scale of show your'e refering to. This is prababy no where near anything compared to Glastonbury. Except for Shambala there's nothing resembling Glastonbury here unless its for rock or country music. Most of the monster outdoor raves died off probably in 2002 here.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

All you need is a subwoofer, a forest and some acid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrogNec03Y

Yeah, we russians know how to party hard Big Grin
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

(02-01-2014, 06:27 AM)asyyy Wrote: All you need is a subwoofer, a forest and some acid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrogNec03Y

Lol don't know about acid but some of them looks like they're ready to chew off their shoulders from being so fucked up probably on E.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice little preorder bonus... Lee_Stricklin 2 3,376 11-03-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
Photo Nice earth. Minkovsky 8 7,798 07-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: .Danny.
  lol where was I when this got released? Lee_Stricklin 1 3,447 06-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Last Post: emrys merlin