Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEEDS INFO] Everything Offscreen

At native resolution, this is how the game displays.
I have a high dpi monitor, and I believe this is the cause of the issue.

[Image: zZ91Zt9.jpg?1?1484]

Can you tell us more? What OS, what Xonotic binary (sdl?), what resolution and DPI?

Also, have you tried anything so far to resolve the issue?

Xonotic.exe compiled binary
Resolution: 1920x1080
DPI: 166

did you try to specify a resolution via the menu/console?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(04-02-2014, 11:04 AM)Halogene Wrote: did you try to specify a resolution via the menu/console?

I used the menu. Restarting it doesn't help, and this is what happened.

I think the question is whether you have the correct resolution set from the menu.

Do you have anything unusual about your display setup? Old graphics card? Special drivers? Dual monitor of any sort?

(04-03-2014, 01:56 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I think the question is whether you have the correct resolution set from the menu.

Do you have anything unusual about your display setup? Old graphics card? Special drivers? Dual monitor of any sort?

It's a mobile card, other than that, (and the dpi difference) I don't see anything weird.

DPI will not be the cause here. Xonotic does not read the pixel pitch of the environment.

What graphics chipset do you have? We really need to know the manufacturer, the model and which drivers you are using. This most likely will be some kind of driver issue so updating drivers would be a good place to start.
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down [SOLVED] Downloading maps don't work. Everything's black (Xon Preview) unfa 11 14,820 06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: liberty