Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
「茶」(cha) – The Xonotic League of Tea and Coffee Lovers – Is Recruiting!

[Image: sealntsmall.png]

I'm happy to announce the formation of a new international Xonotic clan: 「茶」, or in Latin script cha, is to be an association of tea and coffee lovers who also happen to enjoy Minsta or Overkill games in CTF, DM or KH mode. We welcome players from all over the world and all time zones, provided they can communicate at least in English. 「茶」 is also a clan for people who move around all the time and thus have a hard time fighting the latency in the connection to their home server ;-)

We recruit players of the aforementioned Xonotic flavours who play on an at least average level and who manage to appear as intelligent beings on IRC. Naturally, they must worship the plants on this planet that provide us with the tasty beverages that are tea and coffee. You can also join us as your secondary, tertiary or whatnot clan, for tea and coffee sadly are not yet the most important things in this world.

The clan's IRC channel is
#cha@irc.quakenet.org.

It also has a website at
At the moment, we don't run our own servers, so we meet on SMB, DTG, EAC, Regulars, [MoN] Overkill and possibly others.

「茶」will always be open for new members, so make sure to stop by.

Current Members
  • Rei (me; founder; see signature) [in GMT+9hrs]

[Image: badge]

Hey, glad to see you back! Good luck with your new clan, I hope to see some clanwars soon Big Grin
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

(04-03-2014, 02:10 AM)zykure Wrote: Hey, glad to see you back! Good luck with your new clan, I hope to see some clanwars soon Big Grin

Thanks for the encouragement!

Good luck.

Yey! More minsta clans :-)
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

Hi , I'm a Tea lover too and I like your clan, can I join?

(03-17-2015, 02:20 PM)WhiteLion Wrote: Hi , I'm a Tea lover too and I like your clan, can I join?

(Please excuse the belated reply…)

Of course Smile

After a one-year break, I've been playing as *rei (as you can see) though. Are you http://stats.xonotic.org/player/48728? Maybe we can hang out on IRC sometime. I'm rei[shell] on Quakenet, and in #cha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,020 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
  LOVERS Street Gang now online Smilecythe 11 12,185 06-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: SPLAT
  Natural Born Killers - Recruiting NuckChorris 12 13,799 04-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Last Post: PCLizard