Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tek Syndicate - took a look on xonotic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnp1Q5M0y8k#t=2298
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Very nice!

(xonotic talk starts at around 38:20) - a pity he didnt show more gameplay but it was awesome that he changed fov and got to learn weapons, etc, showed the HUD editor - great!

Nice review!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

I hope I get to play with Logan at some point. doubt it though, from his commentary it seems like he plays mostly instagib.
and as a huge RTS/tek syndicate fan, this gives me butterfly's.

I don't think he plays instagib that much intentionally since he said that servers are mostly empty and that he is doing this to get more players to the game. We all know that instagib servers are the most visited ones.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

His comment on the game having hooks made me laugh, I know how much butthurt that can harvest in the vanilla community.

(04-08-2014, 10:22 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: His comment on the game having hooks made me laugh, I know how much butthurt that can harvest in the vanilla community.

Eh, it's a pretty cool feature, especially towards casual players. I just find that it makes movement and the maps that you choose less meaningful.

(04-08-2014, 01:10 AM)Pendulla Wrote: I don't think he plays instagib that much intentionally since he said that servers are mostly empty and that he is doing this to get more players to the game. We all know that instagib servers are the most visited ones.

I just took a look at his game history, it's almost exclusively instagib.

(04-08-2014, 10:39 AM)Skiddzie Wrote: Eh, it's a pretty cool feature, especially towards casual players. I just find that it makes movement and the maps that you choose less meaningful.
In the instagib+hook CTF side most maps are made/added exclusively with hooks in mind. For instagib DM/TDM/Duel the movement just simply is not the point. The movement is faster and it adds challenge to aiming. Watch this and you'll know what I mean.

I'm actually surprised the XDF servers aren't being populated by noobs other than myself. o:

He should check out the Xonotic forums and comment on them. Communicating with fellow Xonotic players is the key to success, just like it is in Quake and Unreal Tournament.

(04-08-2014, 10:22 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: His comment on the game having hooks made me laugh, I know how much butthurt that can harvest in the vanilla community.

He's probably been playing minstahook since that's all that's ever populated most of the time. Sad, because that drives me away from the game more than anything. We really need some vanilla deathmatch servers up and running in my opinion and grapple hooks are a lot more fun to play with on normal weapons CTF.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  insult makes us look bad BuddyFriendGuy 86 55,727 12-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: mjoooo