Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal contacted me

Paypal contacted me regarding the ...@gmail.com account. There is still a balance of 62.00 dollars that needs to be paid off. I'm not trying to be needy for donations but help would be appreciated if I could get a few donations to close out this account for good. I paid at least for 75 percent of the server costs at the time and I'm looking for a little bit of help.

Donations can be made via paypal at xonoticusa@gmail. Com

Thank you.

(email addressed redacted -- Mr. Bougo)

Could you add some information what exactly is being paid with those 62 dollars that are due?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(09-18-2014, 04:19 PM)Halogene Wrote: Could you add some information what exactly is being paid with those 62 dollars that are due?

he owes them 62 dollars for servers - i don't see how this isn't your problem for buying into a game and then leaving it so ridiculously quickly. You got what you paid for.

Crowdfund for your 3 month servers which aren't even active anymore 2 months+ after the fact? You're right, that isn't being needy, it's being a beggar. Why does it matter that they were paid for mostly by you? They were your servers, not the community's, and rented for a highly marked up price at that. Pay your dues, don't expect us to do it for you or try to imply some guilt to do so.
[Image: 2879.png]

I don't expect anyone to pay. I'll pay if I have to. The money would go towards the dedicated servers we had for north America in march to april. Apparently they just not billed me. I have the money and some donation money leftover to be exact (36.50) in the PayPal from previous donations. So do the math, that leaves with under 26 dollars. I'm not here to beg I am here to inform. If anyone is willing to help pay off a past community project that is fine. If nobody is willing to help I will pay myself.

I find it very odd that this company just now requests a payment for the month of April. I cancelled from them and want to NFO for a cheaper and better solution which I mostly paid myself. I get a weird phone call from PayPal saying they want 62 dollars by the 14th of October. But anyhow, I apologize for the inconvenience. If you wish to close the thread go ahead. The offer to help is still out there.

(09-18-2014, 06:28 PM)nvz Wrote: I have the money and some donation money leftover to be exact (36.50) in the PayPal from previous donations. So do the math, that leaves with under 26 dollars.

So you just went from asking for $62 to asking for $26? Why would you not just say that initially instead of asking for a larger amount with donations still leftover?

Why even waste the time making a post for such a paltry amount?

Sorry but now this just seems suspicious.
[Image: 2879.png]

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything if it is only 26 dollars? The mess that I left with the paypal account obviously tells me I shouldn't be trying to run a community again.

I can contribute some
[Image: 38443.png]

This thread has become very awkward, I'm closing it.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!