Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Regarding the new xonotic website theme

maybe some people have to say more about it.

but the one thing thats bugging me about it are the socialapps buttons hovering on the left side. On my laptop which only got a 1024x600 resolution the buttons halfway overlap the first button of the main menu...

[Image: buttonsw.png]

EDIT: i just noticed the starting page is the media page? uhm... why? i think the "about xonotic" was just perfect for first time visitors.
EDITEDIT: what does "to get the skinny" in "Check out the Blog, development tracker, forums and #xonotic on irc.quakenet.org / irc.freenode.org to get the skinny." mean?

EDITEDITEDIT: the greyish main menu doesnt fit to the header. too hard edges, maybe needs gradient to black at top. Or alpha transparency to let the glow of the header shine through

While I'm happy you're reporting bugs, this is still an early stage and I haven't even replaced the header yet so a lot of these things will be addressed. The blurb above the media is serving as a mini-about us, in this transition period.

There are more important things to address at this point in time but you will see these minor bugs get resolved as I meld the forum and wordpress themes together more.

thought so.
sorry for ripping it apart so soon. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DISCUSSION] Xonotic and QuakeC: How painful could it be rewrite Xonotic in a new language? derrant 2 2,327 07-14-2020, 06:45 AM
Last Post: derrant
  [SUGGESTION] HTTPS by default for website falco 3 2,970 02-26-2018, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Antibody
  [SUGGESTION] New toys not new any more? BuddyFriendGuy 11 9,153 05-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [SUGGESTION] Xonotic needs a clearer website displaying mods satuim 13 17,795 07-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  [SUGGESTION] Thoughts and ideas regarding ELO stdi 2 4,946 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Antibody
  [SUGGESTION] Ideas for Xonotic website to get more social unfa 13 15,859 04-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Friskydingo
  [SUGGESTION] A suggestion regarding the pants-to-glow change MirceaKitsune 0 3,309 03-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: MirceaKitsune