Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic activity graphs

Hello everybody,

I wanted to know how Xonotic was doing over time so I decided to take snapshots of http://stats.xonotic.org/. I then used the two introductory lines to make some 'nice' graphs in Python. Here's the result:

[Image: Screenshot_from_2014_11_16_18_36_00.png]

I hope it's OK if I keep doing this but considering this is all publicly available data, there should be no problem.

If anyone's interested, the project is here. You can notice a lot of missing data points in the graph. That's because I don't want to keep my PC on just because of this.

Also, this is my first post on the forums and first matplotlib graph, bear with me Wink
[Image: 30381.jpg]

<packer> when i see martin-t's name my blood pressure increases

<[BOT]Hоtdоg> anyone here lives near martin?
<[BOT]Hоtdоg> will pay monies for shooting him

Nice! Thanks for providing these graphs. Smile

Good stuff. I remember we had something like that some time ago, but I don't remember who did it.

Ah,good to see people who care about this.Looks good.
[Image: 22172.png]

Nice to see such a positive reaction. I'm planing to add more graphs (most active active servers, players and maps) when i have time.

Does anyone here have their PC on 24/7 and is willing to run the wget for me? It would probably make the stats much more accurate and we'd be able to see what's happening during the nights (in Europe) Smile

The peaks are weekend I guess?

Yes, i highlighted them in green.

(11-16-2014, 03:37 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Good stuff. I remember we had something like that some time ago, but I don't remember who did it.

That would be me. We had talked about creating a "dashboard" page of sorts for the team but didn't move forward with it.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?