Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Frag Nation (An Arena FPS Clan)

As of writing this, the website still was under construction, however, the forums are in perfectly working order. That will be changing very soon. Anyways, on to the topic at hand.

The Frag Nation is a clan or community of Arena FPS fans/supporters, with a goal.

That goal is this:

To bring back that classic gameplay that only Arena FPS's provide, to show that even in today's market games like this can survive, & that a game can still provide a high skill ceiling and still bring in the money, without having to lower it's standards.

Here's The Frag Nation: http://www.thefragnation.com/

Quote:the forums are in perfectly working order. That will be changing very soon
Seems like a strange development cycle Smile

Anyway, I am not 100% confident you registered for anything more than posting the link. You seem to be commercial project. Could you explain more?

This forum is intended for Xonotic clans to introduce themselves. So do you play Xonotic, and what do you think of it? Are you planning to join the discussions on this forum too?
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Where would Xonotic bring money to if it did?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(11-24-2014, 04:17 AM)PinkRobot Wrote:
Quote:the forums are in perfectly working order. That will be changing very soon
Seems like a strange development cycle Smile

Anyway, I am not 100% confident you registered for anything more than posting the link. You seem to be commercial project. Could you explain more?

This forum is intended for Xonotic clans to introduce themselves. So do you play Xonotic, and what do you think of it? Are you planning to join the discussions on this forum too?

Sorry for the confusion, but when I bought the domain from godaddy, the website had this as default. The admin (A family friend), is busy & doesn't always have time to keep the site up to date, but he'll eventually finish it. The game thing you see isn't a real game (As far as I know.) & our clan / community is what the page is about. & Yea, I'll gladly participate in these forums. I didn't just join these forums to advertise my clan, that'd be messed up. I love Xonotic, I like play defrag alot. There seems to always be a server hosting it, and it really helps me to understand the movement system more, and hopefully help me get better at the game as a whole.

(11-24-2014, 05:47 AM)Halogene Wrote: Where would Xonotic bring money to if it did?

I don't know, but I am not in it to make money, & as I explained to the other guy it isn't a game. The domain I bought from godaddy had the site kind of as a preset, the admin who I know IRL, is very busy & hasn't had time to finish the site yet. The real site will look much different. We are just a community/clan of Arena FPS fans & supporters.

Well nice to have that cleared up :o) - the post just looked very generic and as if copy-pasted from a lot of other fps forums. Welcome to the forums then!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Well,welcome to Xonotic i guess.
[Image: 22172.png]

As some of you may have saw a while ago, under a username, which the email doesn't exist. I posted a thread for my website. It looked like some game company advertising, about that. Sorry if it came off that way.

Anyways, the site is finally finished I contacted godaddy, got my email & password reset & were back in action. There is an about page if you don't know what we are about, forums, & a page to get in contact with me if you want to. If you just want to join the forums it would still mean alot. Thanks and have an awesome day.

http://www.thefragnation.com/
Lead creator @ http://thefragnation.wix.com/tfnalpha JOIN TODAY!

T:F:N or The Frag Nation is a community of gamers with a love & passion for the Arena FPS genre.

If you want more information about that it's on the about us page.

Anyways, I am wondering if there is anyone who'd be interested in providng content specifically for us. Maps, mods, add ons, hell it doesn't even have to be game related it could be art specifically for us. Like a new logo, banner, etc.

If we don't end up using what is submitted it could just end up on the gallery page.

There is a slew of things you guys could do for the T:F:N Community.

Or if you just want to be a member, that works too.

Anyways, here is the site if anyone is interested: http://thefragnation.wix.com/tfnalpha

If you have any questions, requests or ideas, then please refer to the contact me page.
Lead creator @ http://thefragnation.wix.com/tfnalpha JOIN TODAY!

Nice, you play Doom which engine on Doom you use. I use GZDoom with Brutal Doom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 425 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,020 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,253 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,119 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,327 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,833 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,640 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,937 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,157 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,442 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp