Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you PLEASE FIX Morphed's Trees (mtree.01, mtree.02 etc)

Can you PLEASE FIX Morphed's Trees (mtree.01, mtree.02 etc).
Both Nexuiz and Xonotic have the models, the textures (bark and leaves) and the shader for the leaves (tree.shader) using the nexuiz compatability pack (you have it if you downloaded from git, it's in a diffrent pk3 directory). (nexcompat-tree.shader)

In nexuiz the leaf shader works.
In xonotic it doesn't show up at all (the tree bark does, the shader doesn't). This suggests that there is a problem with using shaders in models in Xonotic.

Here are some Screenshots.
Nexuiz, notice the nice foliage:
[Image: t375o0cybpd3e1mjyj0v_thumb.jpg]
More Nexuiz:
[Image: 9rwzz1pb6bmv8iqr6pc_thumb.jpg]

Now, Xonotic:
[Image: 2mzr9mps5qlwtij4fy0_thumb.jpg]
More XoNOtic:
[Image: kvxmckipirdvnt5dz7hu_thumb.jpg]

See the diffrence. See that morhped trees are BROKEN in xonotic. See that you don't give a flying fuck because you don't use morphed's trees as misc_gamemodel but the person you hate does (you use misc_model probably, and thusly have the model compiled into your bsp and thus no problems perhaps... well that's a great way to have an ungainly huger BSP for little reason).

I asked that they be fixed a week ago on the IRC and was told:
"Get the FUCK OUT"
"FUCK YOU"
"FUCK OFF"

Thanks!
You'll probably never fix the trees because you showed that you don't give a flying fuck
"Get the FUCK OUT" "FUCK OFF"

These are the same trees seen in ons-reborn and the remake of great wall. They might not be misc_gamemodel there though.

Please fix. Please? Please don't have "fuck off fuck you fuck the bugs you report" attitude that you currently have.

I wonder who this could be.

Did you recompile the map? The nexcompat shaders are not in shaderlist.txt, so I don't think q3map2 uses them.

(05-31-2010, 07:37 PM)parasti Wrote: Did you recompile the map? The nexcompat shaders are not in shaderlist.txt, so I don't think q3map2 uses them.

No, It is the same bsp loaded in both games to show you how Xonotic Does not work with shaders on misc_gamemodel atleast while nexuiz does: regression.

Does it matter who it is? I guess, because when I reported the bug you people told me to get the fuck out that you didn't give a damn to fuck off.

This is the same .bsp file, both have the access to the shaders etc. Does not work in Xonotic. You won't fix because you don't give a damn.

I really hope you learn better ways to communicate your problems with people because what your doing looks great!

You might be interested in reading this Smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_...nce_People
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

Drama Investigative Reporter
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

I think some of the ladies working on Xonotic are a little busy right now, but maybe one of them will be able to work with you on fixing this.

The project is so much better now that it has a woman's touch!

STOP
IT'S MIKEE TIME
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

I wish Ignis 42 was right in front of him. Tongue

dude, those trees only need some water, that's about it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can we make Xonotic more popular? anoob 29 9,829 10-01-2022, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Trixtoxia
  Where can I download the binary file of GMQCC compiler? Xonotics 19 14,672 04-17-2018, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Xonotics
  Japanese or Korean etc. players/servers? poVoq 8 8,546 07-20-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Orbiter Sunblast
  What are the licenses to the maps: fe26, fickle, apace, astral, etc TarxKran 14 13,908 12-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Last Post: TarxKran
Wink What a typo can lead to CuBe0wL 9 8,047 09-24-2013, 07:13 AM
Last Post: bitbomb
  [SOLVED] Can I Monetize YouTube Videos of Xonotic DeathTBO 4 5,780 07-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: DeathTBO
  Can I get NA player to post their ping end user 7 8,439 06-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: end user
  [SOLVED] Where can I find custom files? rocknroll237 1 3,367 09-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Pythonistas, please raise your hand Dokujisan 13 10,687 10-15-2010, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Spyroviper