Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I change my nickname

(02-14-2015, 01:56 PM)Pendulla Wrote: How about: AguyWHOcHaNgEsHISnicknameTOOoften?

Could work too.

(02-15-2015, 01:22 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Hehe Smilecythe, good one.

dRty_, I don't know how to deal with multiple name changes. I mean, after less than two months, you're asking to change again. From my understanding, nothing says you're not going to ask again just as soon. What do you think?

I just checked if it was already in use, and it was avaible pretty much everywhere i tried so i want that one now.
Sry, but i did not check on the last nick before i made this thread.
[Image: 22172.png]

Okay, but be aware that I'm not going to let you change again for a while. I'll do it tomorrow.

Please tell me that you are planning to tell him tomorrow that you are going to do it the day after.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

The longer this thread becomes, the more I wonder if using the simple present in the title is intentional or a bad translation from German.

(12-17-2014, 10:24 AM)GoregeousGuy Wrote: Oh,and just a little funfact: this is the 5th time i change my online nickname....

And now, here's the sixth. (2nd in this forum)

Empire|Strife™ is now dRty_ is now GoregeousGuy

And I don't see myself accepting a seventh in the near future.

Is it now time to start to criticise the nick "GorgeousGuy"? Tongue
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(02-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Halogene Wrote: Is it now time to start to criticise the nick "GorgeousGuy"? Tongue

It's "GoregeousGuy". With an "e".

Oooh that changes it all! There's a typo in it? I like that. This typo even leads to nice confusion with regard to pronounciation just like back in the Nexee-us days - is it Go-Regeous-Guy or is it Gore-Geo-Us-Guy or simply some weird mumbled "gordjusgy"... I can already see XSAX making GeorgeGay out of it... a splendid nick! Heart
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

I don't think it's a typo. I think it's a play on words with the word "gore".

It's a stupid nick Big Grin

(02-18-2015, 07:30 AM)Pendulla Wrote: It's a stupid nick Big Grin

Don't say that, he might want to change his nick again Big Grin

I didn't notice the play on words at first, but this nickname isn't bad Tongue

You all have stupid nicks, I have better ones for you too:

Halogene = Kasslergene
SpiKe! = PuncTure!
Pendulla = Bent-ova'
Mr. Bougo = Mr. Go spontaneous, I lose

Haha. Nice one smiley. I might consider changing it to that one jus to put mr. Bougo to work. Also i don't think it is stupid. I just like to say edgy stuff to see reactions. A fun way to get to o know people :-D

(02-19-2015, 01:31 AM)Pendulla Wrote: Haha. Nice one smiley. I might consider changing it to that one jus to put mr. Bougo to work. Also i don't think it is stupid. I just like to say edgy stuff to see reactions. A fun way to get to o know people :-D

Your wish has been fulfilled. Don't forget to use your new username to log in. And no changes for a year.

(02-15-2015, 04:19 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Okay, but be aware that I'm not going to let you change again for a while. I'll do it tomorrow.

Ok then.

(02-18-2015, 08:39 AM)SpiKe! Wrote:

Don't say that, he might want to change his nick again Big Grin

I didn't notice the play on words at first, but this nickname isn't bad Tongue

Thank you.

Thank you Big Grin

(02-17-2015, 03:41 AM)Halogene Wrote: Oooh that changes it all! There's a typo in it? I like that. This typo even leads to nice confusion with regard to pronounciation just like back in the Nexee-us days - is it Go-Regeous-Guy or is it Gore-Geo-Us-Guy or simply some weird mumbled "gordjusgy"... I can already see XSAX making GeorgeGay out of it... a splendid nick! Heart

Thank you too.

(02-16-2015, 03:32 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 10:24 AM)GoregeousGuy Wrote: Oh,and just a little funfact: this is the 5th time i change my online nickname....

And now, here's the sixth. (2nd in this forum)

Empire|Strife™ is now dRty_ is now GoregeousGuy

And I don't see myself accepting a seventh in the near future.

Understood.

(02-17-2015, 03:41 AM)Halogene Wrote: Oooh that changes it all! There's a typo in it? I like that. This typo even leads to nice confusion with regard to pronounciation just like back in the Nexee-us days - is it Go-Regeous-Guy or is it Gore-Geo-Us-Guy or simply some weird mumbled "gordjusgy"... I can already see XSAX making GeorgeGay out of it... a splendid nick! Heart

GoergeGay or GoreJizzGay.
[Image: 22172.png]

(02-19-2015, 12:25 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 01:31 AM)Pendulla Wrote: Haha. Nice one smiley. I might consider changing it to that one jus to put mr. Bougo to work. Also i don't think it is stupid. I just like to say edgy stuff to see reactions. A fun way to get to o know people :-D

Your wish has been fulfilled. Don't forget to use your new username to log in. And no changes for a year.

Thanks MR. Bougo, i knew you won't let me down Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name Change Beagle 30 19,827 07-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Beagle
  Informing about a nickname change Dodge 3 3,342 07-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Forum name change ai 11 9,771 05-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo