Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas Public CTF

With 0.8 just around the corner and a noticeable lack of American public players, I've decided to throw up a semi-official vanilla CTF server in Kansas!

Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Key Hunt are all votable on the server for extra action, chosen at the end of the match before maps.

Thanks to all who gave suggestions and opinions, hope it will be enjoyed by all.

Now for the technical stuff:
IP: kansas.xonotic.co
IRC: irc.quakenet.org #smb
Admins: Mario, -z-
Owner: Allieway

Server will appear in the "recommended" section of the server list in latest Git/0.8, happy fragging (and capping)!
[Image: 230.png]

Hooray!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

I played 5-6 matches on the server today, but none of them showed up on xon stats. Any particular reason for that?
[Image: 29271.png]

<Samual> Everybody better be playing I Wish by Skee-Lo, it is the song of my duels!

Stats for the server are currently unavailable, we are working with Antibody to find a solution ASAP.
[Image: 230.png]

Hooray!
bella

BTW we did get stats working on the server. Funny thing is that its stats server number is evil! Totally unintentional, but totally awesome nonetheless.

Perfect! I'll be hanging out on here more often. Lets get some NA representation back in the mix!

Thanks for all your hard work guys!

I'll be there when I can. Aw yeah!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Server Admins - Please add at least 1 bot per public server evit 16 14,608 04-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: nonenone