Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic.org gets a facelift!

I’m really excited to unveil the new design of Xonotic.org today! While our previous site served us well for years, it was becoming a chore to keep it up to date and responsive. The version you are currently browsing is statically generated, greatly simplifying a number of things about its management. I have attempted to make it visually beautiful while keeping it functional and open at the same time. You can check the full source right now on GitHub. I’ll be sharing more information about how to collaborate on the new site soon. I hope you all enjoy!

(this post was created from the blog post here)
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Yay!

AWESOME <3
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Seems very nice. :-)
Ciao Smile
Massimo

I'll repeat it here, I love static websites. Great job!

Well done! This is a major improvement over the old one.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Where's the right place to post bug tickets, Antibody? GitHub, this thread, or perhaps a future clone on our gitlab project?

EDIT: Didn't realize it was on gitlab already.
EDIT2: It's way behind, though...

Looks quite nice.
Good work.
[Image: 22172.png]

Looks good.

For now issues can be filed here: https://github.com/antzucaro/rethink/issues.

It may be a little too responsive! Tongue Was hard to read on the phone, then I clicked "Force computer view" but it still showed the mobile site. xD If it's possible you might consider shortening the paragraphs in phone view (or remove them completely and make a show/hide button).

It's a padding issue (https://github.com/antzucaro/rethink/issues/7). I know the fix but haven't applied it yet. Soon!

Okey, another "issue" (rather opinion Tongue) would be to maybe change easter egg and final rage screenshot, might be confusing if you start the game and won't find the map (in the menus). Wink

Heh. The final rage screenshot has a replacement already, but the easter egg one was intentional. Big Grin

Very nice! Seemed a little large, maybe that was my zoom factor, but overall quite sexy Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re-implemented theme for Xonotic.org Antibody 10 11,836 04-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Antibody
  Mainsite Overhaul - Xonotic.org Just Got Useful -z- 21 20,833 06-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Last Post: -z-