Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas question

Has anyone been before, if so where did you stay?

If I can afford it, id like to go later on this year so would like some advice, hoping the muricans on here have been or can offer advice.

Any particular hotels people would recommend? If I go i'll be wanting to stay in some kind of Suite also (wont just be me).
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

We did a road trip with my ex through there, have no recollection of the places we stayed in though. I got my rape glasses from there, fun times. You have good taste!

rofl, looks like Dr. Bombay

(04-01-2015, 05:36 PM)kojn^ Wrote: Has anyone been before, if so where did you stay?

If I can afford it, id like to go later on this year so would like some advice, hoping the muricans on here have been or can offer advice.

Any particular hotels people would recommend? If I go i'll be wanting to stay in some kind of Suite also (wont just be me).

Been a dozen times.

Best suites - Venetian, Mandelay bay, Belagio, Wynn. All pricey.

Cheap, but good place - Luxor.

Cheap, getting dingier - Mirage.

Cheap and crappy - Flamingo, Treasure Island, etc.

Hi Irritant,

Can you tell me more about the mid-range hotels, 4* hotels, or hotels that are on par with the luxor for quality/luxury?

So any that you could recommend Smile

I'm looking at the Luxor, looks OK for what I would want to be honest Smile

Secondly, 3 or 4 nights? We'll be coming from England so I'm guessing 4 nights would be best?
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(04-04-2015, 05:33 PM)kojn^ Wrote: Hi Irritant,

Can you tell me more about the mid-range hotels, 4* hotels, or hotels that are on par with the luxor for quality/luxury?

So any that you could recommend Smile

I'm looking at the Luxor, looks OK for what I would want to be honest Smile

Secondly, 3 or 4 nights? We'll be coming from England so I'm guessing 4 nights would be best?

Yeah, definitely do 4 nights coming that far. There's a lot to see and do there, but any more that 4 nights or so you're gonna get burnt out Wink

IMO, Mirage is "ok" a good price. It's older and shows it, but good for the price.

Luxor is definitely the best bang for the buck though. It was renovated a few years back, and they geared it towards a younger crowd(hence it being so inexpensive). The rooms won't blow you away, but they are clean and modern, and you won't spend much time in them anyway.

Oh, I didn't mention Caesar's Palace - I have never stayed there so I can't comment on that, but The Forum Shops are a fun area to walk around, as is the Miracle Mile across the street from it. Also the Venetian has a cool shop area with canals and gondola rides.

I would stay on the Strip, regardless though. The thing with Vegas is that the cab fares are ridiculous, and it's not a great idea to stay off Strip and walk there. Most of the fun is on the Strip, with the other spot being Freemont Street downtown, which is a good "one evening" cab ride to see after a dinner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team Speak 3 Theme Question? kidx 14 17,561 11-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Cyber Killer
  Just a question, honest! Minkovsky 2 3,961 03-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Minkovsky
  LinNex problem/question zombie 5 5,514 12-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Last Post: zombie