Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] "Meanwhile...."

Lightbulb 
i'd suggest for something "cheap" to "play" with until the first Xonotic release is out and to satisfy the public, to keep people occupied. Some kind of "community thing".... ?
4m038105 - Be the change.

Nexuiz?

Strap-On-Bomb Car

Best quake mod ever Wink

Turn on the motion blur in that Big Grin
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

I have just the thing. We should have community game nights. Where we all go pick a classic multiplayer PC game and play that online with each other?

(06-05-2010, 08:57 PM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: i'd suggest for something "cheap" to "play" with until the first Xonotic release is out and to satisfy the public, to keep people occupied. Some kind of "community thing".... ?

It'll probably come. At least I'm having lots more free time now, so I'll have more time/motivation to dev Smile

Currently we still have things such as Nexuiz branding in the game (just saw mand1nga doing some fixes to that), no maps, WIP balance, so at first sight it'd pretty much be Nexuiz with a new theme, new models and a new physics set. Hopefully we can get things like that cleared up soon, but only then do I see a "beta" feasible Smile
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts