Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MoFo contemplating

of coming back....
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

My bad I just ordered a server.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Shotgun and vehicle servers are being hosted by others, shotgun still uses the MoFo tag to be recognizable by players, but is currently managed by me.
[Image: 230.png]

Well I found the USB drive I had the config files saved to (though I lost it) so that's the only reason I decided to get a server, just wasn't too interested in messing around with configs again. Not sure if I'll stick to MoFo or a new name.

Its an NA server but Vehicle server coming for sure Tongue and 1-2 more.

Heart

(07-04-2015, 12:46 PM)Melanosuchus Wrote: Heart

Pony PLUR back at yah.

Slowly making it back.

Two servers started. Pleae be aware all Mofo servers run lots of cfg mods.

[Mofo] Goes Camping [Camping Rifle FT/TDM/KH]
[Mofo] Gear Grinder [Vehicle CTF]

Those are work in progress especially the vehicle one. Will be adding one more server just trying to figure out what weapons style to go with.

Mofo with a Shotgun is not my server. I will probably be changing the server tag shortly from Mofo to something else.