Create an account

Poll: Soylent or Aggressor for the final map in the map pool.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soylent
58.33%
21 58.33%
Aggressor
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Soylent or Aggressor

So the other poll kinda failed but the majority of the votes chose no guided rockets so there will be no guided rockets and the votes between soylent and aggressor was tied so we're going to try another poll. This poll is for the final map in the map pool for the North American Duel Tournament.

Both?

And where's the option "guided rockets but no remote detonation"? Tongue
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

im also for the "both" option. they are both nice maps

Guided rockets have been voted by the last poll to be disabled.

Well.. we already have 4 maps, and for the 5 map pool system to work we can only have one more. They are both good maps, and that's why we needed to make this poll to decided which one to use Smile So vote wisely.
No matter where you go, there you are.

can't wait to play... been forever since we had a na1v1 tourney... I didn't play in the last one but it was grand to watch... this year I am going to honorably be eliminated... the site doesn't mention single elimination or double elimination? nice buckaroo bonzai reference there scorp...

Shame people voted no guided rockets, one of the best features for a while..
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(06-12-2010, 09:08 PM)soze Wrote: can't wait to play... been forever since we had a na1v1 tourney... I didn't play in the last one but it was grand to watch... this year I am going to honorably be eliminated... the site doesn't mention single elimination or double elimination? nice buckaroo bonzai reference there scorp...

It has been decided to be double elimination.

I voted for aggressor simply because spawn fragging isn't a problem like it is on soylent. If you have ever seen PCL play on soylent, he very much likes to abuse the flawed spawn system on soylent and get anywhere from 2-5 easy spawn kills every game. I vote this even though I am much worse playing on aggressor than soylent xD (Side note: bummed that hub3 is not part of the map pool :[
[Image: panzersig.png]

soylent for minsta, agressor for dm Big Grin

I would also say both. But Soylent is the one I care for most Smile

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
Big Grin
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

Soylent for life Big Grin
Btw also Aggressor was a really cool map
[Image: bartucnexuiz.png]

Aggressor.

Soylent is a space map, enough said.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Did you guys noticed this line in the first post?

(06-11-2010, 05:35 PM)Agamalama Wrote: This poll is for the final map in the map pool for the North American Duel Tournament.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

(06-11-2010, 05:35 PM)Agamalama Wrote: So the other poll kinda failed but the majority of the votes chose no guided rockets so there will be no guided rockets and the votes between soylent and aggressor was tied so we're going to try another poll. This poll is for the final map in the map pool for the North American Duel Tournament.
Why is it only one map per round ? All the tournaments I've done, there were two. One that every player chosen. I think it adds a strategic dimension to the choice of maps.
Awesome, did Qz show you that ?
Nexuiz : I Reach the top5 of the ladder (even top3 I guess). Top1 French for quite some time (when active) of ladder. Top5 of some tournaments (if I remember well)

(12-04-2010, 11:20 AM)kojn^ Wrote: Soylent is a space map, enough said.

So all of you have a good reason why to vote for Soylent Big Grin
del fin

Hmm...can I get in on this? Not to win, but to gain some experience in 1v1 DM.

Edit: NVM, it's full -_-

Uhm.. this topic (poll) is 1/2 years old. Tongue

Soylent is made out of people. They're making our maps out of people!