Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overkill co-op - redstarrepublic4 & mumble

Good morning,

I discovered redstarrepublic4 (pk3 or available on WTWRP Overkill), a large CTF map that requires a lot of cooperation with teammates. I'd like to know if there is enough interest to make decent teams - at least 4v4.

We'd voicechat on mumble hosted by wtwrp.de and play the overkill mod with the same settings as [WTWRP] Overkill. (Either this server or we can setup a new one just for this match.)

I suggest saturday or sunday evening 14th or 15th or next week if this is too soon. The match itself shouldn't take much more than an hour so we can determine the exact time depending on people's preferences.

If you'd like to play, please sign up in this thread.

UPDATE

I hope this isn't in too much hurry. Let's try today (14 Nov) at 23 CET and see if people show up. I'll try to find a few more players.

UPDATE 2

It's over, we played on Saturday 14th. See my post.

wtwrp.martin-t
wtwrp.nitroxis
wtwrp.thot (proth)
doctor.fsh
wtwrp.Cobra_Fast
DOOOM?
Zosssssss?
[Image: 30381.jpg]

<packer> when i see martin-t's name my blood pressure increases

<[BOT]Hоtdоg> anyone here lives near martin?
<[BOT]Hоtdоg> will pay monies for shooting him

I'm in
[Image: 604.png] We Think We aRe Pros (Homepage)

great idea!
im in too
[Image: 50029.png]

That sertanly sounds like fun.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

team wtwrp
[Image: 1261.png]

team wtwrp hype

Hi, I'm a new NA player. I look into the map. I am downloading it now. I give it a look.

I changed my Xonotic Username to the same user name on the forum. It should not be that hard to find me.

Well done! Things like this should be very much encouraged!

Perhaps I rushed things too much or maybe there isn't enough interest in this kind cooperative gameplay. We didn't find enough people for 4v4 so we played with whoever was on the server.... until most left and it was 4v3. Sorry blue team Sad

I still like the map though so i'll try it again if xon (ever) has more players.
[Image: 30381.jpg]

<packer> when i see martin-t's name my blood pressure increases

<[BOT]Hоtdоg> anyone here lives near martin?
<[BOT]Hоtdоg> will pay monies for shooting him

I would be glad to help you guys to have those kind of game, but sadly i wont be able to play before the next week-end (meaning the one of the 27th.

If you guys continue with it i i'll join you over this date

Abc