Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You might know me, and I might know you

Well I'm new to the forums, but I've seen a lot of you guys in game. My name is Meteors, and I have been playing Xonotic for about three weeks or so. I used to play it about 9 months ago (I think?) and just recently picked it back up after seeing how many people played. It's nice to see new faces and new talent, I used to play Nexuiz back in the day, and when Xon came out both communities appeared to die down, but it doesn't look that way this moment, so it's been nice playing again and getting some elo (which by the way I love ranking systems in any game, so that was awesome to find). I pretty much only play instagib, however if there are other packed servers then I like to jump onto those too from time to time. Currently sitting at 1218 elo CTF because that's pretty much the only game mode I play LOL still climbing, hoping to get top ten. Anyway, nice to meet you, and hopefully I'll see you guys more in game Smile

Hello.

Hey there Meteors Smile
[Image: 38443.png]

Hi and welcome to Xonotic! Vanilla gameplay is very cool, too - though there are less public matches taking place. If you're interested in taking part in organized matches, check out #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC. For general hints and tricks around movement, weapons, gameplay and configuration, have a look at the Newbie Corner.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You don't know me (yet) HI! Noedell 3 2,370 12-21-2020, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Noedell
Big Grin Im new and you can pm me to 1v1 Infradragon 2 1,661 07-17-2020, 06:45 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Hello and thank you. ruin 4 3,459 04-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Cortez666
  I might just say Hi then. cvcxc 4 4,140 10-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Last Post: N1mbus
  just another newbie doesn't know what the h i'm doin..... earwax 5 4,487 05-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bitbomb