Create an account

Poll: Do you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
1 14.29%
No
71.43%
5 71.43%
Abstain
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] What do me and my bro think

I would prefer if Hagar got scrapped entirely and it's primary would be merged into Arc secondary (AND NO SPREAD FFS). It'd be a blatant UT ripoff, but nobody cares. Sounds way more practical than what's currently in practice. Also while you're at it, take that pesky cooldown and delay off from the primary, make damage constant as well.. Seriously, this gun is a mess.

Would it be cool if you could change your nex beam color and minsta nex?

(02-01-2016, 10:13 PM)Beagle Wrote: Would it be cool if you could change your nex beam color and minsta nex?
I swear I saw a server that changed minsta nex colour to whatever your player model colours are.

Or how about a hub3aeroq3a_nex_r4 retextured like reflex?

The vaporizer/instagib beam does indeed match player colour in Git builds, but the vortex will remain its standard colour, as it's supposed to be plasma or something.

As for Arc; not only is it unfinished, but it was designed as a close to perfect replacement for the machine gun, as far as balance goes (sure, the nerfs aren't great, but neither are the machine gun's, it is kinda useless in Xonotic).
There are plans to rebalance it, hopefully before the next release, they will be discussed in a less broad topic though.
[Image: 230.png]

Still waiting for a laser secondary

And the Arc model doesn't even look like it fits for that weapon looks like a shotgun to me.

Blaster secondary ain't happening, simply because right clicking to switch to the secondary attack of a more powerful weapon quickly is a useful trick.

Arc model seems pretty fitting to me (more so than the HLAC model), but it is just a place holder, there's the small hope we'll get a real model for it when the weapon's balance is finalized.
[Image: 230.png]

HLAC (Pulse Gun) & Machine Gun have a scope. But why it's zoom still using binoculars (why don't they use the Nex' "in-scope" screen (what I mean "in-scope" screen here is, when you zoom in, in what shape can we see (Nex' is a circle; Blaster's, Shotgun's, etc.'s is a binocular-like)))? I don't know how to explain this
[Image: 58817.png]
Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
UTC +7

(02-02-2016, 04:44 AM)Mario Wrote: Blaster secondary ain't happening, simply because right clicking to switch to the secondary attack of a more powerful weapon quickly is a useful trick.
It makes it easier to blaster jump and then switch back to previous weapon, but you have to learn the finger maneuver for weapon combos like mortar/vortex eventually anyway. So I don't really see the point. If it were up to me I'd put melee to blaster and come up with something new for Shotgun secondary. Maybe some Shotgun:ish equivalent of Hagar's secondary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Orange base and blue base instead of red and blue base? kay 24 19,272 06-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Last Post: divVerent
  [SUGGESTION] @Moo I think: Xonotic feedback Slogger 23 28,160 01-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: FruitieX
  [SUGGESTION] Compilation of ideas I think are good Lee_Stricklin 11 11,585 03-26-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin