Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for a clan

well i need a clan, thats all Smile lemme know who is recruiting or willing to recruit me

I have three.

Sorry, bad joke Blush
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

are u from europe?

SinSniper Wrote:are u from europe?

No, unfortunately Sad
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

Hello everyone! I am too new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with each other.

You are too new to this forum? :o)

Well, for a start, it's always useful to have some content in your posts. Unless you are too old to this forum and your habit of spamming nonsense has become generally tolerated.

SCNR n welcome to the forums.

Also, this is some kind of bot-test. :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(07-05-2010, 10:04 AM)Halogene Wrote: You are too new to this forum? :o)

Well, for a start, it's always useful to have some content in your posts. Unless you are too old to this forum and your habit of spamming nonsense has become generally tolerated.

SCNR n welcome to the forums.

Also, this is some kind of bot-test. :o)

Uh, SinSniper has been around in the community for a while already...

Uhm, I was referring to Elister's post...
My Xonstats Profile

Yes, I can confirm SinSniper spams only with a nex. (and is very effective at it)

Elister, instead, is a real spambot.

Good catch, but report the post next time.

(07-12-2010, 05:22 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Good catch, but report the post next time.

Sorry, forgot there was a report feature :\

Uh yes sry indeed.
My Xonstats Profile

SinSniper, I think [XoA] is accepting applicants Wink

SinSniper: did you find one btw?
Fat.bot.Slim

ceMantic will be recruiting also, but we will be playing under a new name in xonotic.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

As the title suggests. I prefer CTF. I"m new here and would like to start in a laid back clan where i can learn to play the game with others at my own skill level. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

XNTC_

I heard that with 0.6 the NA CTF community from nexuiz will switch to xonotic. But I don't know what's the latest status on that.

There currently aren't too many NA clans, as the NA community hasn't truly picked up yet. Existing clans are MiT, esk, and .n.b.k.

What I'd suggest is coming onto IRC and chatting with us in #xonotic or #xonotic.pickup (on Quakenet). This is how most of us got to know each other and how we coordinate games.

We hope to see you around!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Will do. Thanks antibody.

btw: love your videos

Exclamation 
Hey guys, first time poster and just started playing the game tonight. Great game and enjoying it thus far! Smile

I want to just dive headfirst into the community and get myself into a clan or team so I can play against experienced players and get better faster. Gamemode doesn't matter either.

A little bit about myself;
British (Scottish)
I Only speak English
I use the handle 'Splozy' everywhere.
I'm available most days.

Coming from quake-live and cod4 promod. (mostly pubbing, but I did win a duel tournament last week Wink)
I also played cs 1.6 with a romanian clan until a few months ago. I quite enjoy arena shooters and have the basic skills of Xonotic already, i.e strafing, aim and item control. This is my first shooter with so much air control though so i'm still getting used to that. Still learning the weapons and particular items.

I really want this game to succeed
If anyone could give me more information on EU clans or direct me to one then that would be great! Heart

@splozy

Welcome here!

There are some clans out there, but a real clan scene (with clan wars and such) does not really exist tbh (yet).

The easiest way to get in touch with the experienced players (and play with them of course, whatever gamemode) is to use IRC: #xonotic.pickup (in QuakeNet)

eXiLe wants to build an all weapons team I think and is looking for members, person to contact is asyyy - #exile.xonotic is their IRC channel.

Also [BOT] is looking for 1-2 (good) players to have a team. Person to talk with: Me! Tongue
Our channel: #bot.xonotic

Other clans around: Deathmatchers (DMs), Shell (sh), dear, Conquerors.

(04-17-2012, 08:30 PM)Mirio Wrote: Welcome here!

There are some clans out there, but a real clan scene (with clan wars and such) does not really exist tbh (yet).

The easiest way to get in touch with the experienced players (and play with them of course, whatever gamemode) is to use IRC: #xonotic.pickup (in QuakeNet)

eXiLe wants to build an all weapons team I think and is looking for members, person to contact is asyyy - #exile.xonotic is their IRC channel.

Also [BOT] is looking for 1-2 (good) players to have a team. Person to talk with: Me! Tongue
Our channel: #bot.xonotic

Other clans around: Deathmatchers (DMs), Shell (sh), dear, Conquerors.

Smile Thank you for the information

Message me on IRC, i'm also British (Half Scottish Wink )
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

hmm welcome hey
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Hi everyone Shy

My name is Nuno i am from Portugal play since 96' quake and atm im with loads of free time to praccy and explorer the world of xonotic , let me know if you need a good aim and dedicated player with some objectives and aiming high Smile
-> Internet Connection : 1 mbit xDSL dedicated low ping in all european servers
-> Computer : 21'5 screen with a 256mb grafic card ati hd 4670 running pretty fast and smooth xonotic
-> Location : Portugal
-> Age : 31
-> Life : e-Gaming
Clan : none atm never had a xonotic clan before

and last but not the least i wiling to change my gameplay in benefic of the word team !

What i am searching basically is a TDM team nothing else and a fun enviroment ; i will do some duels and play little clanarena mean while

Cheers Beers and Bunny Ears,

Nuno 'snipe' Faisca
Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 426 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,020 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,253 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,119 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,327 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,833 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,641 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,938 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,157 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,442 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp