Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic World Cup 2016 - demos

So, this is a thread seeking for all the demos from XWC16. I will update this post at the rate at which I receive demos. If you have demos then please post a link in this thread or via irc #xonotic.pickup. I will copy them in my own dropbox so that you don't have to worry about keeping the file up forever if you don't want to. If someone has a more formal way of storing them then come forth!

The purpose of this thread is to collect these demos in case someone in the future wants to make a highlight video of the world cup or any kind of fragmovie that's short of material.

For the sake of easier management, rename the demos according to the sample below:

XWC16_Playername_Opponent_Map.dem
XWC16_Smilecythe_Mossepo_downer_final.dem

If you played the same opponent twice (first in winner bracket and then loser bracket) add (2) at the end of the demo name if it was a lower bracket game. As follows:

XWC16_Playername_Opponent_Map(2).dem
XWC16_Smilecythe_Mossepo_downer_final(2).dem

Here's the list of demos:

- [Image: 41.gif] boomboom
- [Image: 55.gif] Cirruz
- [Image: 112.gif] dekrY
- [Image: 55.gif] GATTS
- [Image: 55.gif] Islinn
- [Image: 64.gif] Lightbringer
- [Image: 55.gif] Mirio
- [Image: 51.gif] Smilecythe
- [Image: 222.gif] ZeRoQL

- [Image: 51.gif] Shpuld (Zlive) - POV switches time to time and I singled out a few demos featuring Mossepo.

Missing demos
If you got any spect demos from Mossepo's point of view in any of these matches, please send the demo!

Mossepo (pov) vs Champion_The - downer
Mossepo (pov) vs Champion_The - finalrage
Mossepo (pov) vs Cirruz - bloodrun
Mossepo (pov) vs Cirruz - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs Cirruz - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs Cirruz - finalrage
Mossepo (pov) vs GATTS - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs GATTS - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs Finko - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs Finko - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs Islinn - bloodrun
Mossepo (pov) vs Islinn - downer
Mossepo (pov) vs Mirio - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs Mirio - finalrage
Mossepo (pov) vs Mirio - stormkeep
Mossepo (pov) vs Mirio - downer
Mossepo (pov) vs Ploplo - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs Ploplo - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs Smilecythe - bloodrun
Mossepo (pov) vs Smilecythe - downer
Mossepo (pov) vs Smilecythe - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs Smilecythe - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs ZeRoQL - downer
Mossepo (pov) vs ZeRoQL - fuse
Mossepo (pov) vs ZeRoQL - silentsiege
Mossepo (pov) vs ZeRoQL - stormkeep

My demos
[Image: 62200.png]

My demos

My demos
[Image: 62796.png]

Good idea Smilcythe, annoying how often demo's from cup's go missing, or are non-existent.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I will post mine soon! also i am willing to make a frag movie if ppl get timestamps of frags
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

I think I have mines I'll get it later soon.

ZeroQL I hope you put some of those frags I gave you in your next video! Big Grin I lost them due to reformatting.
[Image: 38443.png]

(05-01-2016, 11:29 AM)zeroql Wrote: I will post mine soon! also i am willing to make a frag movie if ppl get timestamps of frags
Do you have a preference for stamps between up or down going clock?

(05-01-2016, 05:44 PM)SPLAT Wrote: ZeroQL I hope you put some of those frags I gave you in your next video! Big Grin I lost them due to reformatting.

Dont worry i have them all! Smile

(05-02-2016, 02:32 AM)Smilecythe Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 11:29 AM)zeroql Wrote: I will post mine soon! also i am willing to make a frag movie if ppl get timestamps of frags
Do you have a preference for stamps between up or down going clock?

Clock going up plz
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy

My demos https://mega.nz/#!T0IGELoT!kwPUcyIYZakRz...go2IU6dcOI

Apparently Mossepo didn't have demos on autorecord so his demos are missing. I'd appreciate spectator collaboration, get in as many Mossepo pov'd matches as possible!

I had my demos on autorecord but they are all gone Sad so no demo of me destroying one of the bot members Sad

Wrong tournament anyway.

I have parts of Mossepo's pov vs smilecythe and zeroql, but since I switched back and forth when spectating, it's not the whole thing... should I upload the "spec-demos" anyway?
LoverTaleb

Save them and if you have any full Mossepo povs then single them out and we'll fill the gaps one by one. We'll see first what we can get and then maybe stack demos that fill each other's parts. I'll update the OP with a list of needed demos.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video XONOTIC DUEL CUP #10 HIGHLIGHTS (ZENSPORTS & ROCKET JUMP ZONE) zeroql 0 971 11-11-2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: zeroql
Video ZS x RJZ XONOTIC DUEL CUP #6 HIGHLIGHTS zeroql 1 1,346 09-03-2021, 11:32 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  SEND DEMOS for a Community Frag Movie 2018 Smilecythe 13 9,659 12-26-2019, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Solid
  Demos from the Crypt (Xonotic VIDEO) kojn^ 7 4,774 02-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  My highlights from Xonotic World Cup Series Major #2 zeroql 4 5,105 07-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Xonotic World Cup Series Major #1 Demo thread Islinn 0 3,208 01-24-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Islinn
  2016 by the numbers Antibody 5 4,435 01-22-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Antibody
Video Demo timestamps for Xonotic World Cup 2016 Fragmovie zeroql 31 23,900 09-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Call for Erbium duel demos BuddyFriendGuy 2 3,631 08-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  Reversion Cup: The Movie machine! 9 8,856 10-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Last Post: zeroql