Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to SC0RP's submissions, uploaded again

Years ago an artist going by the name SC0RP released music to be used for both Nexuiz and Xonotic (including an epic track that was almost used for the menu). Some of his music found it's way into both games, however two of his latest tracks have yet to be used and the links to them and their sources have since rotted. I dug through some old DVDs and found those tracks and sources for the second versions of said tracks (he released the source after revising) and have uploaded them onto my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe8as2qy6bjikc...s.zip?dl=0
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Good job saving files Lee_Stricklin, I also grabbed a bunch of files from the AxG forums before links got down Smile And by the way what happened to that guy?

Thanks for sharing the two tracks, Lee_Stricklin!

I always liked his music, sadly it seems like he disappeared. A quick search resulted in... nothing. Sad Glad we have at least most of the tracks already included.

The two tracks you posted should be included right away if you ask me! Especially the "Xonotic Theme V2" is awesome (although I'd keep the current theme music).

The Xonotic Menu one is pretty good, straight out of late 90's I bet he use to listen to Empirion.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

This music changed my life, heard nothing like this.

Files moved, btw I did some creeping on soundcloud and I think he has two accounts on there and a twitter account under a different alias.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe8as2qy6bjikc...s.zip?dl=0
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music [soundcon] Cry Link BuddyFriendGuy 6 9,133 08-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  Just remembered SC0RP's tracks Space Raiders and Xonotic Theme had dead links Lee_Stricklin 0 3,226 12-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin