Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lack of duel players

I can't find anyone for a game. There's only taleb active, and waldi sometimes..

It seems like nobody's interested anymore or bored of the game or what is it? what's your reason?

Oh, somebody plays. I manage to find a server or a few with a good couple of people in them most of the time. It's also ridiculously quick to get a server populated, people see a server with a person/people, they will join. The community here, while small, seems very loving towards this game.

(06-16-2016, 12:27 PM)Slick Butter Wrote: Oh, somebody plays. I manage to find a server or a few with a good couple of people in them most of the time. It's also ridiculously quick to get a server populated, people see a server with a person/people, they will join. The community here, while small, seems very loving towards this game.

ok i know there are defrag runners and insta servers, but for duel, only few.

Champion, stop whining. NA literally almost has no duelers while you EU have tons.

Personally it's because I find no other beginners and it's frustrating to play with people I can't even kill

It's because you are too good. Everyone is afraid.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

FFA is usually open, and ctf+minsta+hook is insanely popular. But 1on1 is not really very popular.

I just want to play one good NA player, I can't even find one Player to play that is my skill.

Well, if your skill is better than average, try the EU servers. Yeah, the ping's >100, but it's livable. If you are hopelessly outclassed, just keep playing till you get good. You are certainly better than me, but I think I'm below average for NA.

I don't play EU for a reason. Reason 1: They want to play hub3aeroq3a_nex_r4 most spammy map. Reason 2: Spawns and respawning, spawns are spawnkill and respawn has a long delay. Reason 3: My Ping is Unplayable.

This is the reason why I don't play EU, I'm not whining about it.

(06-16-2016, 12:10 PM)Champion_The Wrote: I can't find anyone for a game. There's only taleb active, and waldi sometimes..

It seems like nobody's interested anymore or bored of the game or what is it? what's your reason?

Because your mom called me and said: "Stop playing with my son, he is becoming a monster!!! He is screaming and the walls are shaking"

(06-21-2016, 06:07 AM)dekrY Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 12:10 PM)Champion_The Wrote: I can't find anyone for a game. There's only taleb active, and waldi sometimes..

Because your mom called me and said: "Stop playing with my son, he is becoming a monster!!! He is screaming and the walls are shaking"

ye noob hide from me bcz you know you can't keep up with my skill anymore..

Beagle, what time of day do you usually get on? I'll usually log on after 11pm central time and see if people are on or not in NA
[Image: 29271.png]

<Samual> Everybody better be playing I Wish by Skee-Lo, it is the song of my duels!

Mornings, Mid-day, Night, Midnight, Pretty much no duelers.

it is SUMMER! The most inactive time for competitive play.
[Image: 62200.png]

That's because most of the Americans like to play on the EU servers. It's very hard to understand too. We have like 30+ empty US servers that are freely provided to play on.

(06-24-2016, 02:04 PM)OldNut6 Wrote: That's because most of the Americans like to play on the EU servers. It's very hard to understand too. We have like 30+ empty US servers that are freely provided to play on.

I played a lot on a European server with a group of NA players. To toss in a perspective, it's because we're all from a community, and the guy who's set up a server just happens to not be in NA. We were scheduling games, that server was still the rallying point despite the pings being nonideal. And I think from then on, some extra people who were just looking at the server browser, and want to play in a populated server just popped in.

It's there anything I notice about this game, is that 4 or 5 players, can sometimes blow up to 10 players or more.

(07-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Iokast Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 02:04 PM)OldNut6 Wrote: That's because most of the Americans like to play on the EU servers. It's very hard to understand too. We have like 30+ empty US servers that are freely provided to play on.

I played a lot on a European server with a group of NA players. To toss in a perspective, it's because we're all from a community, and the guy who's set up a server just happens to not be in NA. We were scheduling games, that server was still the rallying point despite the pings being nonideal. And I think from then on, some extra people who were just looking at the server browser, and want to play in a populated server just popped in.

It's there anything I notice about this game, is that 4 or 5 players, can sometimes blow up to 10 players or more.

To put it more simply, nobody goes on NA servers, so NA players play on EU servers, so nobody goes on NA servers.

Well, the NA server for the community was set up recently and the next event is today with the peak time voted to be 4 PM PST. So that trend might change just slightly for that group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any south american players around? darkfire 3 3,168 09-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Muleke_Trairao
  Japanese or Korean etc. players/servers? poVoq 8 8,546 07-20-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Orbiter Sunblast
  Any players outside of europe and north america? .Danny. 16 16,870 03-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Post: poVoq
  Space maps and the players on it... Debugger 17 18,666 09-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: ThePWTULN
  TDM maps, or lack of? kojn^ 14 14,502 06-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post: CuBe0wL