Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CTF] Freeman v2

ctf-freeman-v2

Hi Everyone! Please check out my new CTF map! Comments and criticism welcome, let me know what you think so next time I can make it better!

Download

[Image: bfeJzzxF.jpg] [Image: FUYmkJSa.jpg] [Image: WvYLuZAH.jpg] [Image: z7dZiT4l.jpg] [Image: peSfUDql.jpg] [Image: O7POqcsm.jpg] [Image: 5zP2VF0o.jpg] [Image: ZNxQWQ0D.jpg]

Nice! You should make it deathmatch compatible too and everyone would play this map Smile

Small note: the .waypoints file goes in maps (where the .bsp file is), not in a data subdirectory.

Fixed the waypoints in the repo: http://dl.xonotic.co/freeman-ctf-v2.pk3
[Image: 230.png]

(07-09-2016, 02:04 AM)Kotaku Wrote: Nice! You should make it deathmatch compatible too and everyone would play this map Smile

I will do that Smile

Hey Fabzor3,

Like your effort!! Did you do more maps before? Nice. Personally I think the layout is little complex, but might get used to it. Do see also that the map is hard on FPS. Water and windows are main issue I think. Besides, the window near the flag is passable from inside out (not other way around). Is that the objective?

Also, the water way is very dark in my opinion.

Keep on Mapping!!!

Kwakkie
[Image: 39855.png]

Cool looking map, is it inspired by q2dm1 by any chance?

The waterway seems a bit pointless, there doesn't seem to be any resources in there that would encourage anyone to swim in there, unless someone just wants to go from room A to room B slower. Those underwater corridors could also use some work, they look a bit plain.

(07-15-2016, 05:16 PM)kwakkiezalf Wrote: the window near the flag is passable from inside out (not other way around). Is that the objective?
Correction: some of the window panels are no-clip and can go through both ways. I don't think "one way through" is a feature in Xon even.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DM/CTF] Sirlent (Soylent remake) (added CTF version) _para 7 1,668 01-01-2023, 01:03 PM
Last Post: _para
  [Vanilla, XPM CTF] antares-ctf1_b2 (Silica CTF) Antares* 0 2,150 11-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Antares*
  Fickle-ctf [CTF] [ONS] nowego4 31 32,498 11-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Mario