Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XSC16 FRAGS - Smilecythe

A quick fragmovie that I put together in about an hour lol. EDIT: I included some filler frags from my practice game with SPLAT before the cup started. It was truly a glorious game.

Nice frag movie!

Hah, I see my name in that screenshot. That's like a lion raping a sheep and then proudly putting that on its resume Big Grin

List your passtimes relevant to this job application:
"Once beat a downie at chess".
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

I had one friend asking me on discord why I'm playing against a bot, because there's servers with bots that have an identical and quite familiar colour/tag scheme. I'm glad you replied, because now I have something to refer to when I need to prove that you're indeed a human being somewhere under that lump of wool.

People who watch this video 5 years from now will probably have zero reference to any of our skill levels. All they see is bunch of awesome looking frags and you went down for the history. All in good fun m8

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FPS Showdown - Go submit your best frags! Smilecythe 4 4,397 02-19-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Antares*
  Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Smilecythe 10 12,935 04-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Frags -> Scores? ThePWTULN 16 14,423 11-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Halogene