• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
????

????

There are already 2 remakes of this map
http://dl.xonotic.co/minideck_v4r4.pk3
http://dl.xonotic.co/Deck16][_V1.1.pk3

why dont you try something new ? Smile
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

You could remake some other UT maps. There are a lot of classics to choose from other than deck Big Grin
[Image: 38443.png]

I would play a Tranzit remake, it's from Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It ain't a terrible map.

(08-28-2016, 03:51 PM)Beagle Wrote: I would play a Tranzit remake, it's from Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It ain't a terrible map.
If the zombies can blaster jump then it might be quite tits indeed. Angel

.... With blackjack and hookers!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Lol, Imagine if you were Bunny Hopping away from them.

Codex, Turbine and Liandri are the only worthy maps Smile

Just for the heck of it and to get back into mapping I started work on a remake of Codex. I am basing it off of the video's like the one shown here. As far as size goes it looks okay. But actually running around it, it just feels too cramped for Xonotic.

I am thinking about making it higher to make sure you can not bump your head so easily. But scaling it slightly on the X and Y planes might be a good idea too probably? I would love to hear some input from players about how they would go about that, so that I can incorporate that in an alpha version.
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

(09-12-2016, 05:17 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: Just for the heck of it and to get back into mapping I started work on a remake of Codex. I am basing it off of the video's like the one shown here. As far as size goes it looks okay. But actually running around it, it just feels too cramped for Xonotic.

I am thinking about making it higher to make sure you can not bump your head so easily. But scaling it slightly on the X and Y planes might be a good idea too probably? I would love to hear some input from players about how they would go about that, so that I can incorporate that in an alpha version.

PinkRobot, you were already my hero.

Now your my hero x2!

Can't wait to see the alpha version of the map.

P.S. Use Smilecythe for feedback!
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org