Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Italy

I have been playing Xonotic for more than 3 years already, but I registered to this forum recently.

I got to know about Xonotic thanks to Nexuiz that, in turn, I discovered through Debians' repositories (why is Xonotic not packaged yet?).

Have fun fragging!
[Image: 32354.png]

Hi Elinvention, welcome to the forum! Which modes do you play mostly?

Happy fraggin'!

vega
[Image: 4324.png]

Vanilla DM is what I like most and what I play most. Sometimes I play instagib and CTF.

Some months ago there was I vehicle server that I liked, but then disappeared. Other vehicles servers are too much "Call of Duty" crap. I don't like too much modified servers like Jeff and julius's servers.
[Image: 32354.png]

Welcome to the Futuristic FPS Arena called Xonotic!

(09-08-2016, 09:56 AM)Elinvention Wrote: Vanilla DM is what I like most and what I play most. Sometimes I play instagib and CTF.

Some months ago there was I vehicle server that I liked, but then disappeared. Other vehicles servers are too much "Call of Duty" crap. I don't like too much modified servers like Jeff and julius's servers.

Oh cool! You should stop by the element ctf instagib server sometime Smile

vega

Welcome. Join #xonotic.pickup @ IRC QuakeNet

(09-08-2016, 09:35 AM)Elinvention Wrote: I have been playing Xonotic for more than 3 years already, but I registered to this forum recently.

I got to know about Xonotic thanks to Nexuiz that, in turn, I discovered through Debians' repositories (why is Xonotic not packaged yet?).

Have fun fragging!

Welcome

Our resident Mafioso is Melanosuchus. from EAC in IRC #xonotic or #Evil.Ant.Colony
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

If you're into vehicle CTF, you should give Jeff's server a chance. It can be quite enjoyable once you learn how the monsters work, where all the modded weapons are bound to and how those work as well. It's also the only vehicle CTF server that's occasionally active currently. Weapon balance might be horrible and the armor is too weak, the key however is to not try to take it too seriously. Couple of my videos:

Welcome!
[Image: 9214.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Italy simbian 7 4,969 02-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Andrii