Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

Looks good vede. You are a productive mapper. Unlike a totally unproductive, stupid, and too annoying person who lives in the same building as I.

The duel map looks awesome Fruitiex. Keep that up.

[Image: tohlmijlnpdez5lxib0h_thumb.jpeg]
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

I know what this does Tongue

[Image: q2yzdoaz265e8f258j3_thumb.jpg]
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

(07-30-2010, 03:01 PM)_para Wrote: [Image: test43.png]

maybe a new vehicle? but i need some texturing and rigging knowleges..
(and its only highpoly for the render)
atm i can define the poly amount with the subsurface thingy...
With some changes to the cockpit area, I think it'd make a really slick automated drone. I picture it about 4 feet long, circling the skies above a CTF base, periodically diving on enemies, spraying machinegun/hagar fire.

Someone would have to program the ai of course, but assuming someone is interested in doing so, I think it'd be easier to work into many maps than that spider bot is.

(08-23-2010, 02:07 PM)Contrarian Wrote:
(07-30-2010, 03:01 PM)_para Wrote: [Image: test43.png]

maybe a new vehicle? but i need some texturing and rigging knowleges..
(and its only highpoly for the render)
atm i can define the poly amount with the subsurface thingy...
With some changes to the cockpit area, I think it'd make a really slick automated drone. I picture it about 4 feet long, circling the skies above a CTF base, periodically diving on enemies, spraying machinegun/hagar fire.

Someone would have to program the ai of course, but assuming someone is interested in doing so, I think it'd be easier to work into many maps than that spider bot is.
"Our UAV is online!"

geomonetary remake, new textures and revamped design, only in very early stages, goeplanetary?

[Image: r05ntajni12h0lyisgja_thumb.jpg]
[Image: di-712770583645.png]

(08-29-2010, 04:02 PM)MintOX Wrote: geomonetary remake, new textures and revamped design, only in very early stages, goeplanetary?

[Image: r05ntajni12h0lyisgja_thumb.jpg]

That blue neon looks pretty cool.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Yes, good direction. Do away with the cross lights though, I think they look strange.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

ima chargin my beetle
SHOOP DA BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!
[Image: zd0vpoem6k62zsw9q1ru_thumb.jpg]
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

Nice work MintOX and Rad Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Geoplanetary sounds awesome, MintOX! Smile

hey guys.

I finally got netradiant to compile yesterday, and after messing around and watching a bunch of videos, this is what I got.
[Image: sewer.png]

so far, it's really small, and there are only 2 weapons. I plan on adding a few more weapons and health pickups, and maybe trying to expand the map itself, adding more rooms.

as it is, I have no idea if it is worth actually trying to play a game on. but as a learning exorcise, it has helped tremendously Smile

although if anyone is interested in trying a game or 2, I will upload the map. (after I make some changes of course)

cheers!
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

For a first map that looks really good. However adding room by room is a very bad design philosophy for a map (but everyone does it in the beginning). Get an pen and paper and draw an outline/map of your level first, and then work with that as a base.

well, when I first started making this map, I had an idea for some extra area,s but as I started, I decided to close up the openings and just make this first room as good as I can, and then I would go back later and add the extra rooms.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

looks very good!
nice! Smile
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Cortez and me are working on a map. My first Map and here the first picture. Big Grin

[Image: f50fo4ecro66a01b8yx.jpg]

[Image: lm5ccd23kemdcajua23_thumb.jpg]

[Image: ru6tcces7wl7rnjm4wp_thumb.jpg]

Some more changes...

Cortez, always getting things done!
Please use 0.25 texture scale with ex textures where possible, in order to match other levels in game Smile
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

Not bad, mintox. I'd replace the stuff on the monitor with a camera feed of something though.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: p8uqklscx7g4p1jx1d_thumb.jpg][Image: ff5fvhdlq5m0etkqfx_thumb.jpg]

(09-05-2010, 04:27 PM)Bundy Wrote: Cortez and me are working on a map. My first Map and here the first picture. Big Grin

[Image: f50fo4ecro66a01b8yx.jpg]

holyshit, good! don't make it too rusty tho :p

also mintox, looking great so far.
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

cool
[Image: foxtrotcproggry.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,049 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 152,827 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe