Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SUGGESTION] Ideas for singleplayer gameplay

What is your username on the wiki (should show in top right if logged in)?
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

(07-04-2010, 12:47 AM)Roanoke Wrote: What is your username on the wiki (should show in top right if logged in)?

mcse7en

Hm, apparently you do not have write access - ask for it in #xonotic on freenode?
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

(07-04-2010, 12:52 AM)Roanoke Wrote: Hm, apparently you do not have write access - ask for it in #xonotic on freenode?

Will do. For some reason I was never notified of this post. Tongue

UPDATE: Still nothing. Apparently, there's never anyone online on freenode. Tongue

EDIT: Great, NOW people are online. Big Grin

EDIT 2: STILL waiting. Sad No one's ever online...

EDIT 3: Z showed up and got me access. For anyone else who needs to be able to edit the wiki, ask detrate` on #xonotic over on freenode (that's Z).

Sorry for the double post, but here's an update worth bumping the thread: I've finished my outline for the whole story. It's 2006 words long and it's got a lot of shorthand (yeah, typed shorthand Tongue)

Next step: Proofread at sometime other than 1:40am (Big Grin)
Then: Convert it all into an actual script.
Later: Upload it for review here
After that: Revise
Finally: Upload and start work on player models, monsters, maps, mission logic, etc.

I have tomorrow off. In the morning I'm hanging out with friends, and after that, I'm open all day for proofreading the plot outline and scripting.

This thing is kinda sorta moving right along!

Okay, good job. I'll help you proofread, etc. once you upload it.

Alrighty, here's some more updates:

First mission has been slightly modified (the ending has changed due to a storyline change I made further ahead in the game).

The PDF of the script will be at the link below (permanently, or at least for the duration of this writing process). I'll be updating it whenever I feel like I've made enough changes to warrant making the effort to press the Export button. I'll be putting the link in the wiki somewhere too.

The opening cutscene to the next mission has been typed up. The first part of the mission has been summarized for level devs to work with. I'll be adding the rest of the missions later this week (hopefully). Maybe some more will be finished tonight...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge0q9sc9n8ekh3y/script.pdf

Let me know if the link breaks.

I copied the script to the wiki for easier collaboration, please make changes on the wiki. Seems to be going in a good direction so far.

(07-07-2010, 10:02 PM)Roanoke Wrote: I copied the script to the wiki for easier collaboration, please make changes on the wiki. Seems to be going in a good direction so far.

Alright, will do. I figured it would be easier to write one complete copy before adding it to the wiki for editing so that we had the entire thing up and didn't have to keep updating each time a new section was written. Also, is it possible to add it as a child page of the concept page so it's not so cluttered on the main page? I pretty much suck at wiki formatting so I have no idea if it's possible.

Glad you like where it's headed. I think it's going to get a lot better, especially near the end. Pretty cool stuff coming.

We can start a new page and link to that page from the main page. I'll do that when I get a chance.

I got it already, actually.

I saw, thank you.

missions and co-op missions
maybe a kind of hack n' slay mode? with trigger for enemy spawners?
assault+hack n' slay + a 4 player team with you and 3 bots and other guys from lan or internet can eplace the bots

What?

Oh, hey, sorry for the downtime recently. I've had a lot going on. I intend to get some more writing done on Friday while I'm off from work.

Guys, I wouldn't overshoot ambitions atm. One step at a time. For "proper" (campaign) singleplayer, the first thing to implement would be save/load. Then, create some simple, prototype AI monsters, and give them "team" alignments (configurable), as well as possibly, individual in-team alignments (remember the bullsquid/headcrab relationship from Half-Life?). The first target could be Quake 1 level NPC's. After that, maybe HL1 level AI (think HL marines, there's actually a guy who was working on a remake of those for Darkplaces, we could try to contact him for help Smile ). Those are the most important things to work on IMO. As someone said, if we get those aspects in, the rest will come by itself. Oh, there's one more thing, movement and weapons. Those will have to be changed if we want a singleplayer game that feels good. IMO the best thing would be a game that feels equally good in singleplayer and multiplayer modes without tweaking too much (weapons, movement style) between the two, with only changes to weapon balance in multiplayer so that weapons are more or less equal (SP games work best where new weapons are upgrades over the previous). Oh, and standardize the +use key and add it to the key configuration, and separate flag/key drop from +use command.

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Guys, I wouldn't overshoot ambitions atm. One step at a time. For "proper" (campaign) singleplayer, the first thing to implement would be save/load.
We already have campaigns, play nexuiz.

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Then, create some simple, prototype AI monsters, and give them "team" alignments (configurable), as well as possibly, individual in-team alignments (remember the bullsquid/headcrab relationship from Half-Life?). The first target could be Quake 1 level NPC's. After that, maybe HL1 level AI (think HL marines, there's actually a guy who was working on a remake of those for Darkplaces, we could try to contact him for help Smile ).
We already have bots.

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: As someone said, if we get those aspects in, the rest will come by itself.
LOL?

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Oh, there's one more thing, movement and weapons. Those will have to be changed if we want a singleplayer game that feels good.
Why?

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: IMO the best thing would be a game that feels equally good in singleplayer and multiplayer modes without tweaking too much (weapons, movement style) between the two, with only changes to weapon balance in multiplayer so that weapons are more or less equal (SP games work best where new weapons are upgrades over the previous)
We can't have weapon upgrades without changing balance settings per-mission.

Sorry for the very late response!

I really like the evil corporate giant and the perpetual idea. Sounds a bit like 1984 but more sci-fi!

I've read the script for the first mission - it's a good story, but I don't think it really establishes the situation of the story i.e. the galaxy is torn apart by war, funded by a shadowy corporate giant. Also, the cutscenes can't be too long or complicated, we wont be able to make them! I was thinking that cutscenes could be recorded as demo files or edited into video files, but it'd be very difficult to organise and I don't know whether the game can play video or not.

I think an important thing to consider is the balance of plot movement (i.e. cutscenes) and gameplay. If there's too much or too deep plot, then the player's going to get pretty bored - people play FPSs to shoot at stuff, not to watch movies!). But if there's not enough plot, the player won't know what's going on. That's why the situation establishment needs to be solid in the first mission.

(07-02-2010, 01:16 PM)Roanoke Wrote: The problem is, we only have four colors to work with (which are red, yellow, pink and blue) - so we can't have all of the factions in one game.

That's assuming that the enemies are all bots. If we use monsters instead we won't be limited to four teams/factions, and we can have variable health, damage and speed (and possibly size as well).

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Oh, there's one more thing, movement and weapons. Those will have to be changed if we want a singleplayer game that feels good.

I suppose we'll have to wait until the weapon balance for 1.0 is finalised, to see where we stand in terms of weapons.

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Oh, and standardize the +use key and add it to the key configuration, and separate flag/key drop from +use command.

We don't really need a use key, because things like button and door functions are all designed to be walked into or shot at.
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

(07-16-2010, 02:20 PM)Roanoke Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Guys, I wouldn't overshoot ambitions atm. One step at a time. For "proper" (campaign) singleplayer, the first thing to implement would be save/load.

Offline bot matches =| Proper campaign

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Then, create some simple, prototype AI monsters, and give them "team" alignments (configurable), as well as possibly, individual in-team alignments (remember the bullsquid/headcrab relationship from Half-Life?). The first target could be Quake 1 level NPC's. After that, maybe HL1 level AI (think HL marines, there's actually a guy who was working on a remake of those for Darkplaces, we could try to contact him for help Smile ).
We already have bots.

But not NPC's. Bots=Computer controlled players. NPC's=Non Player Characters. Players (including bots) and NPC's behave very differently in most games, as I'm sure you're aware. Rolleyes

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: As someone said, if we get those aspects in, the rest will come by itself.
LOL?

Did you read the thread? This is what I'm getting at:
(04-03-2010, 09:39 AM)top_cat Wrote: I think the best way to do this is a "build it, and they will come" mentality. If someone were to put the foundations in place, in order to be able to create such a campaign, then you will more than likely see lots of different map developers taking a crack at it.

Why?

You didn't read it, did you?

(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: IMO the best thing would be a game that feels equally good in singleplayer and multiplayer modes without tweaking too much (weapons, movement style) between the two, with only changes to weapon balance in multiplayer so that weapons are more or less equal (SP games work best where new weapons are upgrades over the previous)

We can't have weapon upgrades without changing balance settings per-mission.

I'm not sure what you mean. What I meant by upgrades was that some weapons are stronger than others in Singleplayer, and you get them later in the game.

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote: That's assuming that the enemies are all bots. If we use monsters instead we won't be limited to four teams/factions, and we can have variable health, damage and speed (and possibly size as well).

Exactly.

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote:

I suppose we'll have to wait until the weapon balance for 1.0 is finalised, to see where we stand in terms of weapons.

Yeah, I suppose. I hope the devs pay attention not to make running speed and such too silly for the 1.0. Too speedy running doesn't even feel good for multiplayer, to me. Keep fast movement to the various trickjumping techniques. Defintiely can't have slow running speed, but not too over the top either. It has to feel somewhat natural, anyway. I heard the new running speeed is 320, what was the speed for the latest Nexuiz version?

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Oh, and standardize the +use key and add it to the key configuration, and separate flag/key drop from +use command.

We don't really need a use key, because things like button and door functions are all designed to be walked into or shot at.

I dunno. What you say works for the Quake games, but a use key has its upsides, especially for a slower paced singleplayer game (even without slower movement etc, fighting NPC's won't be the same as fighting players). It could be used for manipulating physics objects, using more complex mechanisms than big red buttons etc. I think a modern singleplayer game almost demands a use key, because modern SP games aren't just about running into/shooting buttons and looking for keys/keycards etc. Half-Life is a good example of what a use key could be used for (not saying this game should be like Half-Life in all aspects)

(07-17-2010, 06:43 AM)Beefeater Wrote:

Offline bot matches =| Proper campaign

He meant that we already have a sort of save/load feature. We just need to replace bot matches with story missions (although I do think we should have a set of matches alongside the story).

(07-17-2010, 06:43 AM)Beefeater Wrote: I heard the new running speeed is 320, what was the speed for the latest Nexuiz version?

It was 400.

(07-17-2010, 06:43 AM)Beefeater Wrote: I dunno. What you say works for the Quake games, but a use key has its upsides, especially for a slower paced singleplayer game (even without slower movement etc, fighting NPC's won't be the same as fighting players). It could be used for manipulating physics objects, using more complex mechanisms than big red buttons etc. I think a modern singleplayer game almost demands a use key, because modern SP games aren't just about running into/shooting buttons and looking for keys/keycards etc. Half-Life is a good example of what a use key could be used for (not saying this game should be like Half-Life in all aspects)

A use button would make gameplay more interesting, but there just aren't any features in Xonotic that could use it, as far as I know.
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote: I've read the script for the first mission - it's a good story, but I don't think it really establishes the situation of the story i.e. the galaxy is torn apart by war, funded by a shadowy corporate giant. Also, the cutscenes can't be too long or complicated, we wont be able to make them! I was thinking that cutscenes could be recorded as demo files or edited into video files, but it'd be very difficult to organise and I don't know whether the game can play video or not.
Agreed, I think the game can play video. Making cutscenes should not be that difficult.

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote: I think an important thing to consider is the balance of plot movement (i.e. cutscenes) and gameplay. If there's too much or too deep plot, then the player's going to get pretty bored - people play FPSs to shoot at stuff, not to watch movies!). But if there's not enough plot, the player won't know what's going on. That's why the situation establishment needs to be solid in the first mission.
Also agree.

(07-17-2010, 04:51 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote: That's assuming that the enemies are all bots. If we use monsters instead we won't be limited to four teams/factions, and we can have variable health, damage and speed (and possibly size as well).
What do you mean by this? Do you mean to have the player and his teammates up against a ton of unteamed enemies? That would require a new game mode, and also would not fit into the story line (player is not fighting a bunch of somethings, player is fighting organized factions). Also would require a modification of bot code to make them not fight each other.

Beefeater Wrote:But not NPC's. Bots=Computer controlled players. NPC's=Non Player Characters. Players (including bots) and NPC's behave very differently in most games, as I'm sure you're aware. Rolleyes
Conceited, aren't we?

Beefeater Wrote:Did you read the thread? This is what I'm getting at:
(04-03-2010, 09:39 AM)top_cat Wrote: I think the best way to do this is a "build it, and they will come" mentality. If someone were to put the foundations in place, in order to be able to create such a campaign, then you will more than likely see lots of different map developers taking a crack at it.
So basically reading the thread == agreeing with it? Let's not make this personal.

That kind of mentality is not a good idea. There is a very large amount of apathy in the community, (in the way that it is highly unlikely that people will help you do something, as they are not likely to be genuinely interested in what you want to do) and if you want something done you can't rely on other people swooping in and doing it for you. Trust me, I've been with this community for a long time.

Beefeater Wrote:You didn't read it, did you?
WOW THIS IS A GREAT ARGUMENT TROLLOLOLOL

Beefeater Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. What I meant by upgrades was that some weapons are stronger than others in Singleplayer, and you get them later in the game.
Stronger is objective, it is often difficult to determine which is a stronger weapon (mortar or RL? RL or nex?).
If you are suggesting changing the damage of weapons throughout the campaign, no.

Beefeater Wrote:I dunno. What you say works for the Quake games, but a use key has its upsides, especially for a slower paced singleplayer game
Heh, it's a good thing we're not making a slow game, eh?

Beefeater Wrote:It could be used for manipulating physics objects,
FPS slaughterhouse.

Beefeater Wrote:using more complex mechanisms than big red buttons etc.
You will code these more complex mechanisms? See what I said about apathy.

Beefeater Wrote:Half-Life is a good example of what a use key could be used for (not saying this game should be like Half-Life in all aspects)
Elaborate for those who have not played half-life, you are in the habit of making references to games and not explaining them.

I have to agree that fighting the same kind of opponent over and over in a standard bot match would get really old over the course of a whole campaign.

Monsters and character classes and vehicles would all be invaluable at mixing the game-play up, unless the campaign is designed to be mercifully short. Relying on weapon diversity would only be enough for so long, imo.
(04-01-2010, 11:21 AM)Roanoke Wrote: Yes, beveled edges are more futuristic. Like BSG and their beveled paper.
But only on one edge.

(07-17-2010, 11:57 AM)Roanoke Wrote:
What do you mean by this? Do you mean to have the player and his teammates up against a ton of unteamed enemies? That would require a new game mode, and also would not fit into the story line (player is not fighting a bunch of somethings, player is fighting organized factions). Also would require a modification of bot code to make them not fight each other.

Regarding story: This game will go nowhere with all these (still hypothetical) storyline restrictions put on it. How hard would it be to integrate primitive alien animals into the storyline, anyway?

Beefeater Wrote:But not NPC's. Bots=Computer controlled players. NPC's=Non Player Characters. Players (including bots) and NPC's behave very differently in most games, as I'm sure you're aware. Rolleyes
Conceited, aren't we?

Maybe. Still though? Bots are a good stand in for proper NPC's, really? Compare Quake 2's campaign to Quake 3's. My point is, if we stick to bots, a worthwhile singleplayer mode will never materialize, because players will rather play against real people. With proper NPC's and an actual campaign (not multiplayer modes with bots) there is an incentive to play the singleplayer mode.

Beefeater Wrote:Did you read the thread? This is what I'm getting at:
So basically reading the thread == agreeing with it? Let's not make this personal.

Not really, I just assumed you hadn't read all of the thread, since you seemed so alien to what I said. My mistake, it was a question though, I didn't accuse you of anything.

(07-17-2010, 11:57 AM)Roanoke Wrote: That kind of mentality is not a good idea. There is a very large amount of apathy in the community, (in the way that it is highly unlikely that people will help you do something, as they are not likely to be genuinely interested in what you want to do) and if you want something done you can't rely on other people swooping in and doing it for you. Trust me, I've been with this community for a long time.

Fine. That's not the impression I've gotten so far, at least since the Xonotic fork happened, but I trust your judgment.

Beefeater Wrote:You didn't read it, did you?
WOW THIS IS A GREAT ARGUMENT TROLLOLOLOL

You asked me why, I asked you to read the thread because others have already explained. And no, I'm not a troll.

Beefeater Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. What I meant by upgrades was that some weapons are stronger than others in Singleplayer, and you get them later in the game.
Stronger is objective, it is often difficult to determine which is a stronger weapon (mortar or RL? RL or nex?).
If you are suggesting changing the damage of weapons throughout the campaign, no.

How many times do I have to explain this? I didn't mean that weapons should become stronger throughout the campaign, I meant that the weapons you receive throughout a typical campaign should be stronger than the previous. The weapon balance should be standardized for this, so different campaigns shouldn't have different weapon balance. The only difference would be between campaign(including coop) and regular multiplayer.

Beefeater Wrote:I dunno. What you say works for the Quake games, but a use key has its upsides, especially for a slower paced singleplayer game
Heh, it's a good thing we're not making a slow game, eh?

Beefeater Wrote:(even without slower movement etc, fighting NPC's won't be the same as fighting players)
In other words: You have more opportunity to solve puzzles, use things etc in a campaign with relatively stupid and immobile NPC's.

Beefeater Wrote:It could be used for manipulating physics objects,
FPS slaughterhouse.

Elaborate.

Beefeater Wrote:using more complex mechanisms than big red buttons etc.
You will code these more complex mechanisms? See what I said about apathy.

Are you accusing me of something? What was it you said about getting personal?

Beefeater Wrote:Half-Life is a good example of what a use key could be used for (not saying this game should be like Half-Life in all aspects)
Elaborate for those who have not played half-life, you are in the habit of making references to games and not explaining them.

Sorry, examples would be: Again moving objects, using health/armor recharge stations or variations of those (possible without the use key but gives player more control), assuming control over vehicles (this is already implemented), perhaps even find secret areas in walls by using the wall (more challenge than just running into the wall to open it), manipulating computer stations, and I remember a particularly good use for it where you specified coordinates for a air strikes, bombing down a big wall to get on to the next location.

(07-17-2010, 05:45 PM)Flying Steel Wrote: I have to agree that fighting the same kind of opponent over and over in a standard bot match would get really old over the course of a whole campaign.

Monsters and character classes and vehicles would all be invaluable at mixing the game-play up, unless the campaign is designed to be mercifully short. Relying on weapon diversity would only be enough for so long, imo.
I never said anything against enemies getting progressively harder/smarter.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Regarding story: This game will go nowhere with all these (still hypothetical) storyline restrictions put on it.
How are these hypothetical?

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: How hard would it be to integrate primitive alien animals into the storyline, anyway?
Quite difficult, have you read it?

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Maybe. Still though? Bots are a good stand in for proper NPC's, really? Compare Quake 2's campaign to Quake 3's. My point is, if we stick to bots, a worthwhile singleplayer mode will never materialize, because players will rather play against real people. With proper NPC's and an actual campaign (not multiplayer modes with bots) there is an incentive to play the singleplayer mode.
Good god, right when I thought you could not get more vague. I ask you to be clearer and instead you just make a few more quake references.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Fine. That's not the impression I've gotten so far, at least since the Xonotic fork happened, but I trust your judgment.
Since the fork most people have been doing what they wanted themselves. Look at fruitiex and his panel hud, MK and his player color selector. These are one person affairs.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: How many times do I have to explain this? I didn't mean that weapons should become stronger throughout the campaign, I meant that the weapons you receive throughout a typical campaign should be stronger than the previous. The weapon balance should be standardized for this, so different campaigns shouldn't have different weapon balance. The only difference would be between campaign(including coop) and regular multiplayer.
So you mean weapon balance differs in multiplayer and campaign?

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: In other words: You have more opportunity to solve puzzles, use things etc in a campaign with relatively stupid and immobile NPC's.
Solving puzzles and using things are both not implemented in any way shape or form. So far, I've been doing my best to stay within the technical limitations of the game.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Elaborate.
ODE objects (physics, etc.) significantly reduce one's fps iirc.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: Are you accusing me of something? What was it you said about getting personal?
I'm accusing you of nothing, I'm saying that it is not likely that someone will turn up and write this sort of thing for us.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: using health/armor recharge stations
Would a room full of health not work? If it doesn't, I'm pretty sure health can be regenerated for a player by the map.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: perhaps even find secret areas in walls by using the wall (more challenge than just running into the wall to open it)
Or challenge could be in reaching a button for the wall.

(07-17-2010, 06:22 PM)Beefeater Wrote: manipulating computer stations, and I remember a particularly good use for it where you specified coordinates for a air strikes, bombing down a big wall to get on to the next location.
All of these would also require coding (except possibly the last one, if an explosion could be caused by the map when a player does something).

(07-17-2010, 06:49 PM)Roanoke Wrote:
(07-17-2010, 05:45 PM)Flying Steel Wrote: I have to agree that fighting the same kind of opponent over and over in a standard bot match would get really old over the course of a whole campaign.

I never said anything against enemies getting progressively harder/smarter.

I don't mean simply harder and smarter. I mean different. Various types of opponents (and player avatars) different enough from each other that tactics that work better against one work worse against another and vice versa.

Just like how the weapons don't line up to be progressively better and better, they are roughly equal but different; requiring different tactics depending on both what you and your opponent are wielding.
(04-01-2010, 11:21 AM)Roanoke Wrote: Yes, beveled edges are more futuristic. Like BSG and their beveled paper.
But only on one edge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Maps that promote Tribes-like gameplay Lee_Stricklin 3 3,316 08-26-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: hox3d
  [SUGGESTION] Screw the brain dead bot campaign, this is what singleplayer REALLY should be Lee_Stricklin 7 6,779 05-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  [SUGGESTION] Weapon model ideas - Post here! Beagle 7 6,072 04-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
Rainbow [SUGGESTION] More noob-friendly Xonotic: improvements that don't sacrifice gameplay lamefun 24 26,610 07-31-2015, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Drauts
  [SUGGESTION] Assault map ideas Lee_Stricklin 8 12,422 03-29-2015, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Ogger73
  [SUGGESTION] Some unique ideas about single player level design zwz 0 3,520 05-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Last Post: zwz
  [SUGGESTION] Some unique ideas about single player level design zwz 0 3,352 05-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: zwz
  [SUGGESTION] Some ideas from my FPS experience simbian 6 7,538 02-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Last Post: thimo
  [SUGGESTION] Suggestion for competitive gameplay 6v6 Electabuzz 2 5,261 11-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Electabuzz
Exclamation [SUGGESTION] Better Singleplayer AND A better pause system satuim 13 14,069 08-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: satuim