Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hancock vs Superman!

How would that go? Any takers? To be honest, I'd put my money on Hancock. Granted one of the reasons is that it's Will Smith, and he kicks ass as it is. :p
But I still think he's stronger than Superman. Maybe not have all the powers Superman has, like xray vision and hearing people thoughts and stuff.
But straight combat, my money rides definitely on Hancock. ^_^
[Image: duck.gif]
ai am ai.

Fix the avatar size limit please! I want my avatar gifs back! DISCRIMINATION!
Also, change my name to 'ai', these forums sucks which can't have 2 letters in the nick!

hmmmmmmmmm.

Hard question. ok. I think superman would win. Superman is older and wiser... Tongue

Oh, Hancock is over 3000 years old. Something like that. ^_^
ai am ai.

Also, change my name to 'ai', these forums sucks which can't have 2 letters in the nick!

Ohhhh,

ok, Superman wins because of his costume.

Lool, Hancock wears one as well. Just as gay and tight, though with a taaad more style.
ai am ai.

Ok, Hancock wins.

Yay!
ai am ai.

Superman can hear thoughts now? OoO
4m038105 - Be the change.

Well I don't know how exactly he does it. But in Superman Returns he flies up above the planet, looks down and can hear all the people in distress. He also mentioned to that woman that he can hear cries for help in his head, when they talked about the article she wrote "Why the world doesn't need Superman".
ai am ai.

Yes, but i think he meant the voices, not the thoughts.
4m038105 - Be the change.

Ok then, super hearing. :p That's one point for Superman, but Hancock can still beat his ass!
ai am ai.

Hancock has one weakness which is imo very very very unfair. The only way to kill him is to get him as close to Charlize Theron as possible. So the thing i`m dreaming of is deadly for your superhero... Shame on those who invented such an idea.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

I vote for Hancock.
All Hancock has to do is keep a piece of kryptonite in his pocket.
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

I used to work in a cinema and workers and I used to watch parts of movies all the time. I saw parts of it on a bootleg, and I liked it more than Superman from what I saw Superman Returns.

Even Hancocks sperm could kill you. He's a man compared to pussy Superman? :p
ai am ai.

(07-19-2010, 04:51 PM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: Hancock has one weakness which is imo very very very unfair. The only way to kill him is to get him as close to Charlize Theron as possible. So the thing i`m dreaming of is deadly for your superhero... Shame on those who invented such an idea.
Well, Superman has another subtle weakness that most of you didn't notice so far:
He died in 2004.
Fat.bot.Slim

(10-18-2010, 07:03 AM)Mirio Wrote: What about him? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6ihyqWTGo
He's strong too, indeed.
But less than 33 chilean miners.
Who, in turn, are weaker than Freddie Mercury.
Fat.bot.Slim

Didn't Superman get fragged? That never happened to Hancock, he merely just got his ass kicked once or twice.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

I forgot how manly Spiderman is in the cartoons compared to the movies. Pussy...
ai am ai.

I haven't watched Hancock Big Grin
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

NEW POLL: Ace & Gary vs. Hancock and Superman
Internets. Serious Business.

(07-16-2010, 04:19 PM)morfar Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm.

Hard question. ok. I think superman would win. Superman is older and wiser... Tongue

Superman is not older then Hancock

Superman wins because he has a military team.

By the way he is invincible. So he can't die.