Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Xonotic Player Interviews

Be sure to check the new series of player interviews by Antibody, where you can hear players talk about the game while watching their actual gameplay! Thus far we've spoken with several experienced community members who have been playing for years. We discuss many subjects - current development, strategy, favorite moments, advice for new players, and much more. Check out all of the interviews in the series and stay tuned to the forums or IRC (#xonotic on Quakenet) for more!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/l-U24-U7wDk[/youtube]

yay!

best stuff ever imo

ty sir!

:^

And again, please, translate this, my dear fialkiru.

Uhm... What?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Ummm, wtf does that post there!?

Some guy went posting a lot of Russian text, and this was my reaction on that, no idea what it does here, stupid phone.

Oh ok then it was probably a spam bot whose post got deleted. Never mind, good that forum moderation works so well.
My Xonstats Profile

That's indeed very nice, he waw the newest member and he waa just posting a lot of Russian text so I just asked him to please translate it, he also posted under [o]ptimal clan, I'm gonna take a look and see if it has been deleted there too.
Yes, also deleted.

Yup, at times we're quick to delete these posts, sometimes thanks to the folks on irc. If you see unnoticed spam, don't hesitate to report the post using the report button.

OK, I'll do that, I only didn't know wether this was spam or not. It was Russian, it could have been something normal too.

Usually the bots are very obvious, they post walls of text or a small paragraph with links. They also have suspicious-looking nicknames and suspicious urls in their signature or website info in their profiles.

Back on topic now. Unless you want to discuss spambots further, then I can split this discussion into a new topic.

No need to discuss this further, back on topic now.

Antibody: Any new interviews are coming? Sth special? Extraordinary? Big Grin

Isn't it time for You, to get interviewed, my dear Justin?

It would be disaster!
Bad idea!

Well, okey, then not.

I guess we'll just have to wait until Antibody replies.

no , JUSTIN GET YA HEAD OUT OF THE SAND AND BLOODY DO AN INTERVIEW , OR ILL T YOU SO BAD YOUR T WILL BE SO T'ED THAT U MAY NEVER T AGAIN!

ummm , antibody , tell this awesome nerd its his duty to do so , t

t

hi , im new

whats a mouse?

t:^@=

I'm not doing any more work for Xonotic. I'd be happy to discuss the whole production process with anyone wanting to take over the interview series, though! PM me if you are interested.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

That is very sad to hear, my dear Antibody Sad

I think I can say on behalf of all the people here that we will really miss you! And I'd like to thank you for all the work you did for Xonotic.

That's a sad thing to hear. Thank you for all your efforts you put into Xonotic, you did a very good job as far as I am concerned.
My Xonstats Profile

no , hes doing em , im gunna make him

THE PLAN IS FOR YOU NERDS TO FUND ME TO FLY OVER THERE , THEN I SHALL BE TAKING HIM TO DINNER , BUY HIM BEER , THEN WASH HIS CAR.

i shall require over 9000 $$$$

want more vid?

k go

t

Thumbs Up 
good 
i want play with you.