Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello

Hello, everyone. I just registered on these forums so I guess you all will be seeing me around so to speak. By the way, I like the theme and layout of this website. Team Xonotic did a really great job setting it up. It's much better than the Nexuiz website. Cheers!

Efficient first words.
Welcome to the Forum Tux!

[Image: ddze3k41.gif]
Fat.bot.Slim

Welcome to the forum!

... and Rage Against the Washing Machine scores AGAIN!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(07-22-2010, 05:19 AM)Halogene Wrote: ... and Rage Against the Washing Machine scores AGAIN!

Off-topic:

man... maybe we could organize a Speedy Gonzalez welcome contest (aka SGoWeCo) !?!

- Rule number 1: 1st poster gets one point.
- Fisume's rule number 2: a rubbish welcome picture is mandatory.
- Fisume's rule number 3: a picture involving De Jong welcoming Alonso gives one extra point.

What do you think??
Fat.bot.Slim

Hi Tux. Smile

Rage, I'm on vacation for 3 weeks from next week. We might do this stuff when I'm back Tongue

How about points for the having the most posts within the introductory post? I feel like I might already be in the lead. Big Grin
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

(07-22-2010, 07:22 AM)tux9656 Wrote: How about points for the having the most posts within the introductory post? I feel like I might already be in the lead. Big Grin
Smile
Ok here we have the Tux's rule number 4.
Fat.bot.Slim

hi tux,

are you playing nexuiz? If yes, on which servers we can meet you?

may i suggest one more rule?
frogg's rule: extra point for each time you brush your teeth (not more than 5 per day...)

Tongue
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Yes. I do play Nexuiz. I don't play on any particular servers. Mainly just the ones with the lowest pings and that have people playing. I guess that would be US and Canadian servers. If those are empty, I may play on some UK servers. These have the second best latency. If these are also empty, I may try playing on the Australian servers, but usually ping is too high, like 300, so usually not. Well, I guess that's conceptually a very detailed proverbial haystack. Unfortunately, the detail has no reference to the needle other than inferring that the needle exists. Are you good at finding the needle in the haystack? LOL Tongue
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,215 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,714 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656