Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Overkillers

Star 
Hey, it's Rasputin!

Please welcome The Overkillers.
I've always thought about creating a clan that mostly focuses on Overkill and the time has come! Wink (we occasionally frag some newbz in Instagib and get our ass kicked in vanilla, just to balance things)

Current members:
Our goal is to bring back the once-active community of Overkill players and organise some mini tournaments.

We are based in Italy but we're open to Overkill players worldwide Smile
The only requirements are being a nice guy and semi-decent in Overkill. Just ask us in-game or below.

EDIT: WTWRPs are doomed!

[Image: QHHehLH.jpg]
[Image: 18382.png]

Nice! Overkill is a great mode, hope to see it pick up again Smile

Good to see some Overkill activity again tough WTWRPs have been doomed ever since everyone except me stopped playing Xonotic Wink
[Image: 30381.jpg]

<packer> when i see martin-t's name my blood pressure increases

<[BOT]Hоtdоg> anyone here lives near martin?
<[BOT]Hоtdоg> will pay monies for shooting him

Hi Rasputin,

Let me introduce myself: I play Xonotic since about 1 year, and I am active in a lot of mods -- currently, more on Vanilla, but I also play Instagib and started DeFRaG recently. I'm something like an "advanced newbie", meaning that I know how big is the amount of techniques to master but am still learning a lot everyday, and training. I discovered Overkill a few months ago, but saw barely nobody on these servers, so I am not able to play it a lot. I would really like to learn it though, and that is why I would like to be a member of your clan. I would also like to know whether in the case I join it, I could be tought things in other modes that exist in Xonotic?

If you want more informations about me and how I play, here is my Xonstats profile:

Note that my nickname is "BOCXO44BA" in Xonotic.