Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
net radiant tile sets

i am creating tile sets similar to those found in 2d game designing software. i will create them and uplode them and do all the work for you so you don't have to

Welcome to the Xonotic forum.
Bring on the textures!
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

Welcome to the forum! Big Grin
I'd love to see your textures
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Hi?

Oh wait a minute , you mean tiles made of brushes that fit together to make maps, not textures, am i right?
Nice idea!
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

I am doing something similar: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=649

yup prety much. i have been runing into a major problem: i'm on a mac. i can't compile xonotic yet. but i can still help with the development
ideas for tile set themes would be nice. but keep in mind that i'm still using nexuiz's texture files and i'll keep you guys posted on my tile sets. they will be a lot smaller that 2d tile sets due to the modular nature of the tiles themselves.

you can compile xonotic on mac. not so sure about netradiant though. (I think someone managed it, but it is really really hard)

what problems are you having?
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

well, i'm having to use terminal and it sais

The main repo is not xonotic.git, what have you done?

when ever i try to compile. i don't know how to do it in xcode which i have.
hey there everyone, i have my first set: set-1.zip it includes the master tile and 5 pieces plus a ceiling light. the pieces are easier to use.

hey, can anyone help me with getting netradiant for xonotic? or the plugins and what not? i run a mac as a reminder