Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for custom voteble commands

Hi! How are you? Sorry for my poor english, I will translate this to my native language then, spanish.

I have a cuestion. Could I do help for my votable commands in my server? I tried a lot of possibilities and I searched many time and I can't found any solution. In the console we can see with "vhelp" command the general help and the votable commands and there is a sentence that say you can see the help for a command using "cmd vote help COMMAND" but I couldn't show any help for my commands. Could you help me please? Many thanks! :-D

Tengo una pregunta. ¿Podría hacer una ayuda para mis comandos de votación en mi servidor? He intentado muchas posibilidades y busqué mucho tiempo y no pude encontrar ninguna solución. En la consola se puede ver con el comando "vhelp" la ayuda general y los comandos de votación que tiene el servidor y una de las frases dice que usando "cmd vote help COMMAND" podrías ver la ayuda de un comando pero no he conseguido mostrar de ninguno de mis comandos. ¿Podríais ayudarme? ¡Muchas gracias! :-D

This does not explain how to add help texts to custom votes...
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

vote help doesn't show help for votes (either custom or built-in), it only shows help for vote commands (abstain, call, help, master, no, status, stop, yes). There's no way to make it show anything else.
Source code - https://gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic-data....e.qc#L1117

Hello! How are you? A lot of thanks for your answers and sorry for late but I am working a lot now and can't do anything since I started to work.
Thanks for the links and explanations Lyberta and morosophos. I think I saw some of them and how you say, I can't do any print comments for the vote commands
Well, I try to go here more times, playing and have fun! Thank you!

(04-29-2018, 03:55 AM)KyMAN Wrote: Hello! How are you? A lot of thanks for your answers and sorry for late but I am working a lot now and can't do anything since I started to work.
Thanks for the links and explanations Lyberta and morosophos. I think I saw some of them and how you say, I can't do any print comments for the vote commands
Well, I try to go here more times, playing and have fun! Thank you!

You need to use the latest autobuild or git build for this.

https://gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis...ory_Access
https://gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Autobuilds

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Help Adding Custom Gametypes CarbonGhost 3 980 01-24-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: ballerburg9005
  Noob needs help running server. CORDUROY 3 6,832 07-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Last Post: CORDUROY
  LAN server console commands dbl 1 5,877 06-13-2019, 04:55 AM
Last Post: martin-t
  Help needed with custom gametypes Notavi 4 3,108 07-29-2018, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Freddy
  I need bot commands for lobsiding teams DazeyDream 1 3,368 05-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Zilor
  Host custom maps on Google Drive sgtsob 3 3,841 10-27-2016, 12:05 AM
Last Post: sgtsob
  custom weapons cadrogui 2 4,607 05-28-2016, 08:43 PM
Last Post: cadrogui
  Need Server help! Beagle 3 3,112 04-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Beagle
  How having xonotic server to make client download custom characters' sounds? gabolander 7 9,288 01-25-2015, 07:43 PM
Last Post: gabolander
Brick Shell script to execute rcon commands Melanosuchus 0 7,262 06-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Melanosuchus