Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic: RGZ Ranked Ladder

Hey guys! I recently found out about this new ladder system, it's basically a replacement for XonStat. It's still in development so it's possible that in the future another evaluation criterion will be added other than the 3 tiers. Here's a link to the reddit discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xonotic/comment...otic_rank/

Let me know what you think about this  Smile

It has some neat additions. I think we could merge those into the existing xonstats like:
-badges for different elos
-badges on scoreboard

-comparing stats directly ingame (like streaming xonstats data for all players on your server)
-organizing tournaments ingame (like an announcement wall with bottons that can make you connect to some server at the right time - like a serverbrowser, or integrate it into the serverbrowser)
-or adding players as friends / follow for bookmarking stats (maybe on scoreboard)
[Image: 115866.png]

XonStat maintainer here: how exactly does this replace XonStat? It's basically a self-organized ladder system with no programmatic support. Given that it has no programmatic backing, there is nothing to be merged!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

For me that sounds more like a long-term tournament like xonotic duel league. Which is not necessarily a bad idea ofc.

Do they have a ladder for alcoholics? I can't see myself fitting any other ladder