Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SUGGESTION] New gametype: ClanArena (CA)

Hello, I have a suggestion, but couldnt find it anywhere here in forums Smile

Its about a new gametype, ClanArena called. Some of you may know it, there is (I think) 1 server in America who has that gametype (ingame console: connect f10clan.com:26002). In my mind its a fun gametype; its about two team, playing against. Each player starts with the same: A defined amount of health, armor and ammo, all weapons. As in TDM they play against, the team/teammates who survive gain a point, a won round adds the team a point.
(Maybe they play until a pointlimit of 10 [or whatever], like in ctf)

What about adding this gametype to xonotic (1.0 or later?)?! I just wanted to suggest it, dont know if this would be very time-consuming... Wink

The game type already is in Xonotic.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

great!!!!!!

CA mode definatly rocks!! It's fun, each round are fast, and there is quite much funny trash talking by fragged players who are spectating surviving players.
Fat.bot.Slim

Oh very fine!
Im sorry, that was my mistake, I didnt know that it was still included Tongue

Thank you!

Yep it's already included and been around for a while, prefer full-on TDM game's myself, CA is basically TEAM-LMS Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Unfortunately normal LMS has hacked balance, no pickups, no regen and all weapons. It's a gametype that thinks it's a mutator.
(04-01-2010, 11:21 AM)Roanoke Wrote: Yes, beveled edges are more futuristic. Like BSG and their beveled paper.
But only on one edge.

Hacked balance?
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

That's how LMS is in FPS games flying steel....
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(08-06-2010, 06:22 AM)kojn^ Wrote: That's how LMS is in FPS games flying steel....

... -> awesome and underrated Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] New toys not new any more? BuddyFriendGuy 11 9,152 05-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
Star [SUGGESTION] New GAMETYPE! INVASION! rainerzufalldererste 58 63,480 11-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Sarge999
  [SUGGESTION] Ability to vote map, gametype and mutators after each map Exitium 13 20,338 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: The mysterious Mr. 4m
  [SUGGESTION] Gametype idea (no name yet) hellmind 8 9,825 05-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Last Post: hellmind